I am not new, but...

Options
So I suck at this whole friend thing. Really. Making friends was easy when you were in high school and were forced to be around other people and everybody friended everybody else out of obligation (or a united front against The Man, or whatever dramatic thing teenagers liked to wail about).

So friend me. I'm a big fan of striving to be fit versus thin, go to the gym 6 days a week for at least an hour and try (try try TRYYY) to eat healthy. Hasn't worked out very well recently--I need to go grocery shopping.

I need more healthy-eating motivation! Go go. :)

Replies

• PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people to connect with!
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello! :D
  • Redvirgo
    Redvirgo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only just starting using this site again after a very long break. I started back at the gym on 10th September after 18months. I have made some great friends there and we help and support each other. I now go 5 mornings a week before work and I must say its the first time EVER that I can admit that I am enjoying it. Keep at it and would be happy to help if I can
    good luck
    Chris
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either, but would love to have a few more friends on here for motivation!

Friend me! :)
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well I'm open to new friends as well. We could all use some motivation and support. Anybody feel free to add me! =)
  • Miki817
    Options
    I am new and can always use an extra support system. Friend me too please!.
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    anyone can friend me! I try to support everyone.
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone can add me!