Your go-to comfort food

Options
13»

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I never eat for comfort. When I'm upset, eating is the last thing I want to do. I usually go into my room and snuggle up in our eider down comforter and read. Now *that* is relaxing and soothing!!
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Pizza, a big one.

Hence my current (round) shape :)
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wine and a hot bath. Used to be anything pasta, but now I've learned the wine and the bath is a much better stress reliever.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Home made macaroni & cheese. With like 5 kinds of cheese.

Oh my God YES!!!! :smile:

I'm with this one as well.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I don't have a comfort food any more. I find that going for a brisk walk helps me.
  • Raya1980
    Options
    Peanut butter, especially after an electronics class.
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When you've had enough and can't take it anymore, what is your go-to stress calming, nerve relaxing, soul soothing comfort food?

Chocolate, lots of chocolate...
    a hot bath works sometimes, but if I'm super stressed my mind won't shut up and then I end up festering while I soak.

... wine or a stiff drink help pretty well too. :smile:
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Gummy Bears....

(seriously)

^^^^ This is me too
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Anything with cheese. Melted, ooey-gooey cheese. Mac and Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Melted Cheese on Chili, Pizza. I avoid it like the plague these days, but every once in a while, its my go-to food hug. :-)

agreed!

i can't keep Mac&Cheese in the house anymore. i'll order it when i go out, but i could literally eat it every single day, and at times i HAVE. so... yeah. but anything with cheese. even just block cheese and a knife!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Baked goods. i loveee cake. cupcakds with whipped frosting, brownies, red velvet cake. omg its all so yummy. i have a baf sweet tooth.

and pizza. i loveeeee pizza. and a double cheeseburger meat and cheese only add mac sauce and onions.

Omg, my inner fat kid is drooling right now! D:
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    chocolate and salt and vinegar chips
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Porterhouse, rare, fat removed. If I can be part of hacking up the cow, all the better.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    gin & tonic