Hi... new and would love some buddies

Options
Hi,

New to the site.... have been on the big diet four weeks and have lost 13lbs.... a long way to go!

Would love some buddies- i really have to do this and everyone seems so freindly here.

Replies

• nchaffin
    Options
    Welcome! I am new and need buddies too!! ;) Adding you now!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Adding you as a buddy :)
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! This site is great for support & very friendly!:flowerforyou:
  • silentsiren
    Options
    Welcome, welcome.I have found this site a great help. Feel free to add me!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    always looking for buddies!!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! it's greattttt here! :flowerforyou:
  • fvoice313
    fvoice313 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm wondering if there is a buddy system where we would check in with each other. YOu know like oh Saturday is weight day send an email what'd you lose or gain ahhhhh. And kinda a good job or you'll get back on track. I've tried to do this in the forum but nobody cares if you don't post and it's so impersonal.

I'm kinda at a tricky point in my weight loss still a lot to go but about half way there and I can feel myself starting to shift to the dark side :)
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP!! The people are very friendly here. Good luck on weight loss journey!! Take Care!! :flowerforyou:
  • dk2013
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm fairly new too, I think i started in january but haven't really done anything with the site yet.
  • haberdasher1980
    Options
    Welcome, pretty new myself.
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi

I'm kinda of new on this site too =D
  • taz1978
    Options
    I'm on here around 4 weeks and not having much success on my own - maybe a bunch of girly friends is what i need - can i?
  • amy_marie
    amy_marie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a newbie too and I'm looking for some buddies, feel free to add me! :smile: