Young Mommy Friends?

Options
Terrymichelle
Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
Looking for some friends in similar situation. I'm 23(almost 24) and I have a 6 year old son and I am very very happily married. I'm trying to tone up right now not so much lose weight. I'd love some friends that are mommies and wifes that understand the diffiulty of juggling family and fitness!

Anyone out there?

Replies

• LilPinkNinja
    Options
    Here! :)

I'm a mommy to three little ones. I'm 26 years old and my oldest daughter is Roxie (4), Eden is my second daughter (3) and Robbie is my youngest (17 months). Definitely a challenge to balance life, family and fitness!
  • ScumbagSteve
    ScumbagSteve Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    where the MILFS at
  • cay165
    cay165 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 25 and I am the mom of 4 year old twin girls...weight loss can be a struggle with a young family! Everyone is always eating different meals for one and just trying not to eat off my girls plate can be a problem...then finding time to exercise!!! Oh my!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    26 and mommy of a 1 yr old baby girl! feel free to add , Moms!
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 28 and a mother of 2 beautiful little girls..I understand it is tough feel free to add me!!
  • KimberlyBryant
    KimberlyBryant Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You all can add me.. 27 mommy of an almost 3 year old daughter, 18 month old son, and 7 week baby girl..
  • moeceeski
    moeceeski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ME!! I'm 22 with an almost 1 year old!!! Been trying to lose weight for nearly 4 months now, it's been HARD but worth it! Feel free to add me, all moms!
  • 86rollyb
    86rollyb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 & a married mom of 2. Feel free to add me!!
  • Terrymichelle
    Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness!! I am not the only one who thinks it's tough to find time to exercise between work, family, and life :)
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hi im 24 and have 3 babes. 4, 2, and 10 months. feel free to add me :)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Hey.... I'm 26 with two sons, Gavin 4 and Ethyn 2. Feel free to add me!!
  • MakeitAWFUL
    Options
    Wow! You sound a lot like me!
    I'm 23 also and will be 24 in December.
    I am mom to a 16 month old baby girl
    I am madly in love with my fiance. We have been together for nearly 8 years!
    I am also struggling to manage my family, household and weight loss!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. I have 7 young children ages 8 to 8 months. It can be so hard to try to lose weight with everything else that needs done. Most days I workout after the children are in bed for the night or I will do tredmill while helping them with piano lessons. It gets crazy at times. I just joined MFP about a month . I was working on losing the weight previously, but this definitely helped me kick it up a notch. Feel free to add me.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and have two little boys that are 5 (6 tomorrow!) and 2. Feel free to add me :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. I have 7 young children ages 8 to 8 months. It can be so hard to try to lose weight with everything else that needs done. Most days I workout after the children are in bed for the night or I will do tredmill while helping them with piano lessons. It gets crazy at times. I just joined MFP about a month and a half ago. I was working on losing the weight previously, but this definitely helped me kick it up a notch. Feel free to add me.

You have a beautiful family, wow!! :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you! God has really blessed my husband and I. We are very thankful.
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 years old and a mother to two wonderful children! I have a 4 yr old son and 17 month old daughter. It's definitely a struggle some days with both eating right and exercising. However, I've lost 28 lbs since joining at the end of June and am fitting into clothes I haven't wore since before I was pregnant with my son!
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • kassandracat
    kassandracat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Iam 19 & have a 2 & a half year old son. Also very happily married. Sent you a request.