ENOUGH!

Options
That's it! Enough already! Get your *kitten* up and get moving! Don't make me have to track down each and every one of you and drag you outside or to the gym! MOVE!

There is no sense sitting there feeling sorry for yourself. You're not getting anywhere like that. Get up, put one foot in front of the other, one step at a time, and get your a$$es in gear!

Hey you! Yeah you! Put down that damn donut! Get up!

There are no good excuses, so I don't want to hear any. "I'm tired" too damn bad! "I'm sick" you can fight it off when you're done! "I don't have a ride" Then walk!

NOW MOVE IT!

Replies

• OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Damn! I am actually typing this while jogging because I did not want there to be an excuse why I was not moving... :)
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Good! Cause I mean business mister!
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OK I MOVED MY *kitten* So stop shouting at me! :laugh: Walked 2 miles and I'm off to a Zumba class at the gym to be followed by another 30 mins on the elliptical. .....................ok I might have needed some shouting at. :blushing: Want to be friends? I need someone to yell at me once and a while, you know to keep me on track.:wink:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Already went for a run, then I went to the gym, now I'm waiting for it to get dark out so I can go run while looking up at the sky to check for meteors.

Tomorrow when you tell me to get out and run I'll probably have a cast on my leg for an excuse from looking up instead of looking where I'm going!
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Already went for a run, then I went to the gym, now I'm waiting for it to get dark out so I can go run while looking up at the sky to check for meteors.

Tomorrow when you tell me to get out and run I'll probably have a cast on my leg for an excuse from looking up instead of looking where I'm going!

Why, do you think having a broke leg is a good excuse? Um, NO! You hobble your *kitten* around or you hop your but in a wheelchair and get a good arm workout. NO EXCUSES! The only thing I will except is family emergencies!
  • 39sherry
    39sherry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this. I need to lose about 75lbs and get healthy. Its so overwhelming, I just dont know where to begin. I know that Im tired of being unhappy & uncomfortable. Thanks again for your post.
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow, now I feel guilty for taking an extra day off this week...lol. I've already run 20 miles and done 2 bootcamp classes but dang, now I need to go run a few miles tonight. OK, maybe I'll just walk.......around the mall. Will that count?
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    A walk will count, as long as you're moving, anything is good.
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    OMG. How do I friend you? This is sooo what I need.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I just finished my Insanity Max Cardio Abs DVD. Trust me I was moving!!
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    HOW DID YOU SEE ME EAT THAT DONUT??????? OK OK....I'm up! :embarassed:
    I think I will post this on my fridge!
  • AirFSU92
    Options
    There should really be a like button on this site, or maybe a HELL YEAH! button. :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Why, do you think having a broke leg is a good excuse? Um, NO! You hobble your *kitten* around or you hop your but in a wheelchair and get a good arm workout. NO EXCUSES! The only thing I will except is family emergencies!

I guess I better not break a leg, then, my arms are too weak for a wheelchair. My legs are pretty tough from hauling my fat *kitten* around these past few years! :laugh:
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I decided what I'm going to try to do is post messages like this on my blog everyday, along with some words of wisdom. I don't know if a post like this is better or my blog. Trial and error I guess. Anyway, I hope yall enjoy!
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Ain't dragging my a** anywhere to do anything today. It's my rest day. I'm doing some housework, editing photos, and making a hearty beef stew which may or may not have some bourbon/beer in it. :drinker: :bigsmile:
    Great post, by the way! We all need to go drill sergeant over ourselves every now and then and stop making excuses. Enjoy your weekend! :happy:
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    Gonna try to do week 2 day 1 of c25k today. Must make time
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I hope yall like this post, it hasn't had as many hits as I was expecting. I thought people would be motivated by it or at least find it amusing. Oh well.
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    OK, OK....I hear you!!!!!!! Already did C25K week3 day 3 at 0730sm, 1 hr yoga class at 11, a 'leisurely walk' for 30 min with the dog but - sigh, SIGH - I am getting up, already egged the dog on that we are going for a walk.......2 miles at a good clip good enough for you!!!!?????!!!!!!! :grumble: Just kidding....your post is just want I need to get my bum off the couch again!!!! THANKS!!!! And feel free to give me swift kick in the backside anytime (it's pretty well padded so no hurt!!!)..........grabs the leash and the crazy dog and heads out the door..........
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think it's brilliant, and found it very funny.
    Not going to be able to do much at almost midnight, however I do plan on dragging myself onto the elliptical tomorrow come hell or high water as I have been idle for a week now.