ExtraordinaryMary no longer serves the " KingStomach"

Options
Hi my name is Mary! New to this great community just downloaded the app to my iphone sooo cool!
I approaching the big "50" this September and have always said I was going to loose my "baby weight" before I was 40 ( my youngest is now 22 with a baby of his own) LOL
so here I am almost 10 years later and this is it! Been sitting on the couch watching the most popular weight lost series for 2 seasons and it finally just clicked. If those people can do it so can I and heck I'm certainly worth it! Started this past Monday at the Gym and counting my calories and am adopting some really great habits around food. I'm eating to live not living to eat anymore.
Excited to meet and make new friends with the same journey ahead of them! So someone tell me how do you add your picture to this community. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    welcome! It sounds like you are well on your way to a healthier you. You have found a great place for support both technically and emotionally..

good luck!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hello! I know what you were saying about losing that baby-belly... my baby is 23 ... mine unfortunately kept growing even after she was born! :blushing: But welcome to the site... this is a great place to learn, grow and become healthier! :flowerforyou: Good luck on your journey - it sounds like you are well on your way! :happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    YOUR USERNAME MAKES ME SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, I *was* shouting that!!)

I love it. Congrats and welcome to MFP!!!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    YOUR USERNAME MAKES ME SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, I *was* shouting that!!)

I love it. Congrats and welcome to MFP!!!

I agree!!!!!