From Melbourne

Hello,

I am new to this, currently 97kg (214), I was 58kg (130) and I want to get back to that. I want to get back to doing the things I use to do and for the first time I am happy using a system. I am loving this.

I am currently looking for people to share progress with and stop me from giving up (I am sure I will want to at some point).

Thanks Natalie

Replies

• Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    I am happy to share stuff Natalie. I sometimes feel like giving up but then I imagine the end goal.
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Hi Natalie,

welcome and you won't give up! You can do it!
    When I started my way of losing weight I was 98 kg... 216 lbs. That was in January.. My current weight is 72kg/160lbs... and my goal weight is 68kg/150 lbs. My height is 179cm/5'10''. What is your height?
    I feel very good with my current weight, and I start to love my pics... no need to hide behind someone anymore, when I see a camera.
    I am from Germany and feel free to add me. We have the same way, though I started earlier.
  • I'm only 5'4", I hate photos however it is funny I also hide behind people!

You've done so well, in such a short time.
  • libran2010
    libran2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Natalie,

I'm in Melbourne too, and new to this so perhaps we can support each other :)
    I don't know how to 'add' people as friends but am sure if you add me I can work it out! I've got a newborn who consumes alot of my time, but will soon make time to sit down and go through this app!