Who's that hottie from my past????

Options
OK...so this is a bad picture of me ( i believe i was getting sand thrown at me), but I found it on my computer and I just want to say...

...THIS IS WHAT MY BODY LOOKED LIKE 5 YEARS AGO!!!!...:sad: :sad:

...is it possible to get back to that ever again???? because if it is...I would be SOOO HAPPY! this is my motivation picture from now on!!!! :bigsmile:

Anyone else want to share their motivation pics???:blushing:

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    OK...so this is a bad picture of me ( i believe i was getting sand thrown at me), but I found it on my computer and I just want to say...

...THIS IS WHAT MY BODY LOOKED LIKE 5 YEARS AGO!!!!...:sad: :sad:

...is it possible to get back to that ever again???? because if it is...I would be SOOO HAPPY! this is my motivation picture from now on!!!! :bigsmile:

Anyone else want to share their motivation pics???:blushing:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I think I could find one from when I was 7, which was the last time I had a thin svelte body!

rolleye0014.gif
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean shore rider... I think mine was around the same age:happy:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i know right! when someone says they weigh 95 or 100 lbs, im thinking. ummmm i was never that size. Not even in 3rd grade
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    i know right! when someone says they weigh 95 or 100 lbs, im thinking. ummmm i was never that size. Not even in 3rd grade

I'm not sure I was that size at birth!! :tongue:
  • sunbug501
    Options
    Well, I dont mind not being 100 lbs! Even after I get to my goal weight I hope I still have some shape to me! haha Sticks are not all that attractive.... I love my curves! :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I've never been the size I am today (123-126 pounds size 4). I was way too thin before I got pregnant with my first so.... I'm kinda happy with where I am now. :smile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    About 7 years ago I had the hardcore 300 Spartan Body going on. 6'0" 195 pounds, sculpted abs and chest. God I was hot. I probably would have totally kissed myself on the mouth. (Yeah, I even creeped myself out by saying that just now)

I would just kinda like to see some semblence of that again. *shrug* (I know he's in there somewhere darnit!)
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    About 7 years ago I had the hardcore 300 Spartan Body going on. 6'0" 195 pounds, sculpted abs and chest. God I was hot. I probably would have totally kissed myself on the mouth. (Yeah, I even creeped myself out by saying that just now)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can imagine that bod... *drooling over keyboard*
  • sunbug501
    Options

I would just kinda like to see some semblence of that again. *shrug* (I know he's in there somewhere darnit!)

..makes me think of that movie 300....ahhh....all those men w/ sexy abs!!!!...:love::love: