New!!!

Options
Hi there,
I just joined and thought I'd introduce my self. I'm 25, I'm at 140 lbs, 5'1, I gained 20 lbs in the last 8 year. My goal is to lose 20-25 lbs in 5 months.
I don't know what kind of exercise I'm supposed to do and how often I should do it, any advise ? :)

Thanks yall,

Replies

• lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a veteran here and have had success though I have put some back on... anyone is welcome to add me for that matter
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    you're all welcome to add me as well. I'm just learning as I go about what works best for my body!
  • maivang172010
    Options
    I'm new in MFP too. Add me or I'll add you. :D I just do 30 minute entire body workout everyday and zumba as well.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    The best exercise is the one you will stick with. Running is common but no good if you don't like running :). Feel free to add me if you like
  • pharmds
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! I don't really like running, I enjoy Zumba or any dance workout, with my cazy schedule I can't make it to the classes religiously so I got the Zumba DVDs. I used to do 45min every day then just fell of the wagon.
    Just trying to motivate myself to stick to a routine
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Our weight loss goals are very similar. I'm 5'3 and 139lbs. I want to be 115-120 by my 30th birthday in March.