Hi every one!

Options
deec
deec Posts: 19 Member
Hi, I have been on MFP now for 8 weeks I still feel new!:tongue: I have been faithful to the program reading everything I can get my hands on and entering my calories and exercise everyday....Some days look better than other.:laugh: I have had a great day today , and I just wanted to share ,as I am feeling pretty proud of myself:blushing: I saw my trainer today and I have lost 10 lbs (mine says 9) and 9 inches in total. I am glad to have found such a site where you can go to find and give support !! Cheers :drinker: Have a great weekend !!Deanna

Replies

• deec
    deec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP now for 8 weeks I still feel new!:tongue: I have been faithful to the program reading everything I can get my hands on and entering my calories and exercise everyday....Some days look better than other.:laugh: I have had a great day today , and I just wanted to share ,as I am feeling pretty proud of myself:blushing: I saw my trainer today and I have lost 10 lbs (mine says 9) and 9 inches in total. I am glad to have found such a site where you can go to find and give support !! Cheers :drinker: Have a great weekend !!Deanna
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Deanna! That's AWESOME!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Great job. Glad it's working for you. Keep it up. :smile:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Good job girl!!! Keep up the awesome work!:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Well, belated welcome to you! Wow, great job, Deanna!

{{{{{{{{{{{BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job.. Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • romywill
    romywill Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi! Ni
  • romywill
    Options
    Hi - nice meeting you - great job.
  • romywill
    Options
    Can anyone please tell me how to install the ticker - it says copy and paste - but maybe I am computer challenged.

Thanks
  • romywill
    Options
    Hubby figured it out for me - thanks!