sticking with it - this is a great tool

Options
So far, I have been managing to keep on track...
any success stories out there?

Replies

• jeannius
    jeannius Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So far, I have been managing to keep on track...
    any success stories out there?
  • mdup777
    mdup777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love this website! I usually don't stick to something and keep track of my eating, but this is so easy. It's also motivating me to keep exercising. Exercising has become a habit now. Even though it was lousy weather I was able to find a track today and walk 43 minutes and when I got home I did my strength training as well. I'm seeing small results and I'm excited!

I'm also on a peertraining website, but I don't like it as much as I like this one. I hope you all stay motivated. Keep up the good work!
  • momsfood
    momsfood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new to this place.The Range Of tracks available here are so informative that along with my exercise
    this method will sure work a lot .Get you updated with my latest experinces
  • 2bw8free
    2bw8free Posts: 6
    Options
    I strated usingthis site less than a week ago and I have lost 2 pounds. It is great I am so aware of what I put in my mouth and it really helps me make better choices. I even went to a BBQ on Saturday and had fun ate a Hamburger but ate a hot dog with no roll and grilled sausage without a roll and even a few ranch doritos but filled up on salad. I swam in the pool and wound up with plenty of extra calories that I did not use. It is encouraging me to add excercise in whatever form I can get it. Alos I went out to dinner last night and when I came home on went online to see if the nutrition info was on the website and I found it and could calculate me meal. Next time I can even check it out before to help figure what is better for me. I think this is something I can stick with so lets see what this week brings for me.
  • jackeblu
    jackeblu Posts: 9
    Options
    I've been on my diet for two days and actually gained a lb. YEEZZZZ

I am motivated though. This site is great. It is so easy to keep track of cals, carbs, etc. I actually couldn't wait to get home tonight to key everything in. Here it is almost 9:30 and I still have 500 cals to go if I want to. Don't think I will though.

Have a great night all!

Jackie
  • jasip7
    jasip7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been on tis site 3 days and have lost 1.5 lbs. I've been staying motivated by reading everyone's posts here. It seems there are a lot of people here who are in varying degrees of fitness....some want to lose a lot and some want to lose a few. I think thats what is great. We can learn a lot from each other. Me personally am not trying to be thin...only feel healthier and have more energy. I would like to lose 45 lbs.
  • camnappo
    camnappo Posts: 8
    Options
    I just started to take my diet \ing and exercising seriously. The one hard part is to keep going. I hope you guys can encourage me to keep at it. My goal is to lose 61 pounds by February