Hoping for some tattoo suggestions.

Options
StormyGal8
StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
So, I would love some input. I had a tiny tattoo put on my inner left wrist a couple of years ago. The guy must have used the wrong gun or something because the ink ran some, and now it looks a bit blurry. Short version of this story is, I have decided that I would like to tattoo something motivational and inspiring going down my inner arm, to cover up that old blurry tattoo (which is the kanji for inner strength).

So, I was wondering if anyone happened to have any ideas or suggestions....
I am interested in words like "Believe" or "Strength", but would still like to keep it girly looking. It will need to have some black in it. as well, since my kanji is black.

I am not in a hurry, but have been enjoying looking to see what I can find.

Any input appreciated :)

Replies

• kinkykiddo
    Options
    Regardless of what word you put (if you're set on text and not imagery) it can be girly. Just pick a more feminine font. I'm a female and have several text tattoos, but I purposely wanted more masculine fonts. Any reputable tattoo shop will allow you to look through their books and take your time picking a font, they may even be able to customize a font for you.

That said, you could always do something like "Stay Strong" or "I'm Worth It". For something inspiring, there are so many different routes you can go, just a matter of what quote/text you feel close to and how much space you want it to take up, which the artist can also help you decide if you need some help.

All the best.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    I liked 'keep going' or maybe a cute little weight to go over the top?
  • nicolie2012
    Options
    I have a tattoo down my neck/back and wanted it to be girly, it has a lot of black but also little butterflies, hearts, flowers and the lines are curved, I plan on having gallifrean writing continuing down my spine with the other tattoo weaving in and out :-)