Need support and friends on here :)

Hello there, my name is Nikki :) I am 21 years old I live in Canada.. So 4 almost 5 years ago i was 145 lbs and loving life, i got pregnant, and made some terrible food choices in the pregnancy and now here i am at 237 lbs. I want to lose the weight for my health and so i can do almost everything with my son. I would like to get down to 170 for a start and lose more when i get there, looking to get support on here as i would rather support from people going through the same thing! Add me :) and we can motivate eachother :)

Replies

• Okey-Dokey :wink:
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    OP is my daughter :) I'm so proud of you honey for taking the initiative to change your health! :) I love you! I am also looking for support on here,
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    BUMP
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Feel free to add me... anyone for that matter
  • I am in! I am getting back into this starting officially on Monday but working on it until then.

Feel free to add me as a friend (this goes to anyone looking at this).

Good luck to us all!

-Jason
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    OP is my daughter :) I'm so proud of you honey for taking the initiative to change your health! :) I love you! I am also looking for support on here,

^^^ This is some great support! Awesome! Add me if you'd like.
  • zeena831
    zeena831 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm with on that one! Trying to loose pregnancy weight is driving me crazy for 2 years now! Good Luck! what are you doing to help?