I need friends :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• SamF92
    SamF92 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm slowly adding everyone haha! Ive apparently reached my limit for now, so feel free to add me everyone:) Excited to share the journey!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Ready to be added !

Let's rock...
  • kymcgill
    Options
    I have been looking for someone to befriend also. I think it just helps with the accountability and motivation. I am not overweight, I am overbese, lol. I have started MFP several times before but this is truly the first time I have kept with it....and kept honest. I actually put down exactly what I eat and everything that I eat where as before, if I ate too much, I just didn't add it so that it didn't look like I ate too much. Now I realize that I can have bad days as long as I have more good days.
  • amberforgo
    Options
    Like you have have had MFP for a while but im new to the community side.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Alex112539
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Hope to find pals who will encourage me to losing weight.

Thanks.
  • kerrycherry
    Options
    Hi add me too ive not been on here that long :-)
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This site is good and the MFP friends will be totally supportive of you even on your bad days - cos we all have them, every single one of us!!

Anyone can add me & I do my best to comment most days, so feel free to add me as a friend

Good Luck

Di
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    sending you afriend request!
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like :)
  • streetcarp7
    streetcarp7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So much love thanks everyone makes it so much easier knowing people are there to help! And love looking at everyones food diary's helps me get ideas and makes me feel better that other people slip up too and its not the end of the world! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Sarah0393
    Sarah0393 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a new and friendless member too if anyone is looking for another friend?! :-)