What Jillian Michaels dvd should i use?

Options
So this morning, I stepped on the scale and it said 167. That is a new loss for me.. almost 20 pounds. But the thing is i still feel and look the same, of course i do feel a little better and my clothes fit better but I still have all this fat on my stomach and its so aggravating! The end of october will be around 2 months that I have been on this new lifestyle, is it just not enough time for me to start seeing actual changes in my body? I figured by 20 pounds that it would be very noticeable that I lost weight, and it isn't really.

So then I started thinking... am i doing anything wrong? And i think i am. I have been running everyday and burning around 800-900 calories at the gym. I think i am loosing mostly muscle :grumble: I use weights but probably not as often as I should. I really only do like a couple sets of 2 machines but i do planks and things of that nature. But To get to the point I need a dvd that will tone me up and give me muscle but i am not sure what i should get. I was thinking something jillian Michael's but the thing is i HATED insanity and i couldn't even get through the first week, it was sooo intense. I want something intense just not THAT intense. Any ideas?

Replies

• Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a very high level. But I think that you could manage to handle Jillian Michaels if you succeed doing Insanity for 1 week (congrats for that!!!)

The best dvd for the tummy is far away 6 weeks 6 pack. It's challenging but Oh my!!! the results on the fat on the tummy are AMAZING
    In few days I've seen the change and this is the only workout that did that to me (even from Jillian herself).
    It's a Gold value if you could stick with it at least 3 times a week and much much better if you can managed to do it 6 times a week.

It's only 30 minutes. You have 2 levels but I've just done level 1 and everyone asking me what I've done for my stomach!!!!

Hope it helps xx
  • Eric0606
    Options
    P90x would probably be a little bit easier. It's made by the same company, but a lot less tame than Insanity. Check out the review here and see if you like it. http://fatlossfactoring.com/p90x/
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If you're a Jillian fan, how about doing her "30 day slimdown" which is a rotation plan which she devised to alternate several of her DVDs for best results? Google it or message me if you want a copy.
  • Tiffruns
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com is a website with a ton of free workout videos so you can keep mixing it up. Bodyrock.tv also has free videos, generally more intense but also free and only 12 minutes long.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A combination of No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism! Both are intense but not too intense.