London lass saying hi !!!

Options
Looking for supportive friends male and female ! I need to sort myself out asap . Tried every diet in existence lol ! Please add me : ))
Any work out buddies in NW London would be fabulous too . Looking forward to hearing from you x

Replies

• sjc56
    sjc56 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there and good luck.

Keep at it and it won't be long before you get the payback. I have lost about 25lb since I started (just under half that since I joined MFP) and I am amazed how much better I feel already (in the head as well as the body).

Add me if you like

S
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    Hey--if you are on MFP you are getting the right start. Feel free to add this Arizona,USA girl.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP and hope you will get on the right track with support from new friends:)
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. It's a great place to find support and help with losing weight. Since we can all use more friends, I go and add you now:smile:
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello also from London
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hi i found this the best way to go just log all your food i have lost 21lb so far but feel like i live a normal life and eat nice things as well be positive also include some exercise works wonders
  • Dealsdreamy
    Options
    Thank you for the welcoming messages ... Any more Londoners or UK peeps hiding anywhere lol ?!!!!
    Love to find a exercise buddy too , maybe I want to much ; ))