Want to share our journeys?

Options
I have been on MFP for quite awhile now but logging in infrequently. I have not had much success at all and now want to recommit to my plan. I have some great friends for motivation and encouragement already but would love to expand that circle. Happy to lend a helping hand of encouragement to you as well. I am in my late forties and want to lose 65 lbs.

Replies

• amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Im 45 and have another 40 to 50 pounds to lose. Im very supportive so i will send you a friend request!!! ;-)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    feel free t add me! I'm almost 41. A first when I got here (about 2 months ago) II thought "friends-schmiends. are they really needed? I can do this on my own." But I have some amazingly awesome friends here that have been so helpful in keeping sane and committed
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose close to the same amount. I try to support all of my friends on MFP! Sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to add!
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 43 and looking to lose about 65 pounds too (already lost 8 since the beginning of September). Am sending you a request.
  • ChristinaG100
    ChristinaG100 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started yesterday. I'm 46 and want to get my fitness/life back after finally having a hysterectomy last week so that I can have energy again. My goal is 100 pounds- yikes I know- but thats what it is. I just started on the treadmill today a whole 8 minutes so far. LOL Would love to have women my own age on a similar mission as friends.
  • Rutechris
    Options
    I have been on a weight loss fitness journey for almost 4 1/2 years. Seems after this long I should be thin but at least I am still working on it. I have just joined myfitnesspal a few days ago. It's fun