56lbs down, 14lbs to go! Who wants to help motivate me???

Options
Hi!
I am 26 and the mother of two children under 3 and also a full time student and just started my own business...so I'm very busy! But I make time for my health because I strongly believe good health habits is the greatest gift you can pass onto your children. I am looking for more friends to motivate me, or join me on my weight loss journey. The more support the better!!! I have taken a few classes in both nutrition and personal training and I hope to start my Masters Degree in Nutrition next fall so I can help others reach their goals. I am also planning on becoming a certified personal trainer. My goal is to use my story to help inspire others. Weight loss is not easy, but it can be done if you really want it and work hard enough = )

Replies

• MarcelineAbadeer
    MarcelineAbadeer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    remember rome wasn;t built in a day, you have to keep trying. You will make it. Think of what youd lose if you decided to ruin it now!!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love to support my friends on MFP. Your doing such a great job! You will be a inspiration to me! Sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to add!