Im back and need support

Options
Hello all
i took a break from being good to myself and now after several months of self destructing with food--i am here to get this yuck off my body. i need support from you all and friends.

please tell me what is working for you----HELP!

Replies

• Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on coming back! And congrats for your previous results. Now, take time to try thnigs and found what works the best with your nature, your type of eating habits, the response of your body, and so on.....

What helps me is to do step by step. Less bad sugar and a little exercise. When I was good on that I added exercise because it was my easiest part (i like exercise and sweat so it's easy for me!!)

Define some mini goals and follow your plan. You'll have down and ups but when you fall of the train, it's usually because the journey was too hard to follow. I still struggled sometimes to eat clean or just eat few cookies but I definitely don't want to stop them for life as I know that it will bring me directly to the way I'll be unable to eat clean at all!
    I never will choosen again a program that tell me that I never can eat a cookie or so on because I know that it works at the beginning and is worst on the second part.

I've found the best way for me. It's not the fastest neither the easiest because I've to do a lot of exercice but it's what works the best for me.
    I'm sure that you should find the best way for you too.

Feel free to add me as friend!!!!
    Wish you the best!!!

Isa
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i just came back too..and i dont know why i ever left! getting back into shape is hard work...i have been gaining and losing the same 30 lbs for 20 years! this time im taking it slow...need all the support i can get..and give..i can help keep you motivated...thats what motivates me! welcome back!!
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i totally relate, i have lost the same 10 over and over for years. we can support each other.
    great job coming back. it is hard--but im off to the gym tonight so i have something to do rather than sit in front of the tv and eat
    i see you have dogs. i have 2 too, but never take them for walks. i should plan to do that daily. fat dogs, fat owner :(