not sore????

Options
i did my first day of working out yesterday in i dont know how long. i did day 1 of jillian michaels 30 day shred..well its the next day and im not hardly sore at all...did i do this wrong or somthing???

Replies

• BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    It may be a bit easy for you right now. I've never tried that but I assume it gets harder. But if you really wanna kick up the burn try some light weights in each hand during it, that will surely add to the intensity
  • Nimiko
    Nimiko Posts: 52
    Options
    That's how I was....then did heavier weights. Yikes! Was I sore then!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Nothing is wrong...sometimes 12 miles feels like 3--and sometimes 3 miles feels like 100.

Me personally I like the first rather than the second!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just wait... it'll come. :) Unless you literally did nothing new for your body, you will feel it. I'm usually MOST sore the 2nd day after a new routine/workout/bump in intensity or effort.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I never really felt anything after doing Jillian, try Insanity instead, way better workout, and it's only 15 minutes longer.
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    well sometimes ill feel fine the next day but be super sore the following day. so just wait lol
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    well sometimes ill feel fine the next day but be super sore the following day. so just wait lol
    So true. My shoulders and back are just now incredibly sore from the strength training I did Thursday
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I felt like that after Day 1 - I am now on Day 4 and am a bit sore - also I am finding it harder to keep up with the jumping jacks etc - think when I started my body was "refreshed" but now the soreness is kicking in!