In Need Of Positive Support!

Options
hey...im alex ive gained more weight from trying so many different diets and have failed...im currently 200 pounds and am trying so hard not to get depressed about it...my goal weight is 140 and want to be that weight by next summer if not next spring...I NEED HELP!

Replies

• alilsomethin
    alilsomethin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Read eat to live and commit to a healthy new way to live. Diet is 80% and by diet I mean what you eat .this works for me because it is what I can eat rather than depriving myself and being hungry. I have lost 30 pounds by changing my diet. I have had surgerys in this time frame so was not excersising. I have started walking now but my point is just how important feeding yourself healthy food is.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    We have pretty much the same goals and I started at the same weight. I love to support my friends on MFP! Sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to add!
  • vittoria15
    Options
    hey! dont worry! if you set your mind to it, you will definitely acheive your goal. you just need to have will power :smile:
    all of us, are here for the same reason, to be who we picture ourselves to be! with the right food plan and exercise youll lose your weight in no time!
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    Here for you :) I want to lose 114 lbs so I've got a long road ahead of me! I wouldn't mind having some buds to hitch along with! :)
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you but our current weights and goal weights are roughly the same so hopefully we can support and motivate each other. Sending a friend request.