Looking for as much support as I can get. :)

Options
Hi! I have tried everything and anything but one thing I have not done is being consistent with my diet. I'm trying very hard to track everything I eat and workout now. Today unfortunately I fell off the wagon but I am trying again. So any support from anyone on here I would love to welcome into my journey as I will for you too! Thank you so much! "Cheers" Here's to a happy and healthy life to all of us! :)

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love to support my friends on MFP. I just sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to add!
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Happy to offer support. Am sending you a request :)
  • NickMarshall33
    Options
    It can be hard believe me I've been there. The thing to remember is when you slip which ever meal it is don't let it ruin your next one. Every now and then have a guilty pleasure as I like to call them just don't over due it.:smile:
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    hope you didn't get hurt.........you need to be careful on a wagon..... I used to have a radio flyer we would got to the top of the hill and...........o sorry I just go off sometimes

ready to hit some push ups you go first say 50
  • Knewton1986
    Options
    The best thing to do is get back on it, well done!

Ive not had a great day today but i tracked everything and tomorrow is a new day!

Feel free to add me if you need more support :)
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    We can ALL use some support.
    Falling off the wagon is ok.. we just have to know it's alright to get back on!!

((HUGS))
  • ver0nica141
    ver0nica141 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I totally would love some support I just started and I don't know how to add people so everyone add me!
  • mummye27
    mummye27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi I'm the same I've gone away and come back and I'm positive this time, please feel free to add me as a friend I'm pretty new at this too xxx,
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Request sent! Happy to offer support. Anyone can add me BTW.