Looking for Motivated friends!

Options
Come one! Come all! I am in need of motivation buddies! Doesn't matter who you are or if you're starting out or already made your goals :) I know losing weight can be tough, but it sure helps to have friends!

Replies

• I'm in!
  • vittoria15
    Options
    hey! im vittoria!
    glad to see that alot of people are getting more and more enthusiastic towards weight loss! hopefully, we can modify our own lifestyle and become who we picture ourselves to be! i thought maybe we could motivate each other and reach our goals!
    have a great day!
    :smile:
  • NickMarshall33
    Options
    I'm all for it ad me if you like
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    I hope you wouldn't mind if I added you as a friend :)
  • Carrie_704
    Carrie_704 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use more support!
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    Great! You've been added :)
  • Knewton1986
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) the more support the better
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D I'm in the P90X program and bringing it every single day ;) Wish you all the best!!
  • Squaresister2017
    Squaresister2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Peace and Blessings, I am new on the journey and could use the support as well. I look forward to hearing from you and here is to our success!!!
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ver0nica141
    ver0nica141 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added all y'all!
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    So great to have so many people here replying! :)
  • Evelyneh
    Options
    h'ok, so, first of all, you're absolutely adorable. second, i'm down for some extra motivation! my will power has sunken low lately. :/
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Request sent! It's always great to have friends!
  • mummye27
    mummye27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've not been using the community boards but love reading about everyone's progress so time to make new fitness pal friends to help me on with journey and help others on theirs....please add me too:) xxxxxxxxx:love:
  • MizzMaldy
    MizzMaldy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sending request now. :happy:

Also, everyone can feel free to add me as well, it may help to keep me on track as I am starting to get way to complacent these days! :noway:

Happy Saturday all! :happy: