ONE WEEK ....

Options
.... 6 lbs lost! :)

Made up, so far so good. My only regret is that I (stupidly) decided to weigh myself on Day 3 which showed i was 6 lbsl lighter then. Which is why it was slightly disappointing when i stood on the scales and it hadn't changed from then. Especially after the 1st 3 days i didnt even exercise, and since then i've done 3 seperate one hour sessions

However! I'm feeling positive and happy and my inlaws have commented that i'm 'gaining shape' so i'm sticking with that happy comment :)

Replies

• OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing progress!!

u will see that weight fluctuates a lot so don't be disappointed. u might not see a weight loss on day 14 but if you would have weighed urself on day 13 or 16 ud see a 2lb loss so don't be discouraged when that happens in the future!

best advice is to measure!!
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I am going into the end of week two and that happened to me in week one. It is imporatnt that you dont watch the scales because in week 2 I went back to start weight and then dropped back down but took measurements and had lost some inches. It is the small things that I look for like before I was not able to kick my feet up to my bed post to tie my shoes and was able to do that yesterday and not be out of breath. Look at how your clothes are fitting because if I look at the scale I would have been tempted to quit. The best to you on this life journey.
  • chrissy_1987
    chrissy_1987 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think you're both right about measuring and how your clothes feel. They feel a hell of a lot looser, which is always a good thing. And in the end, i'm doing this to lose weight yes, but also to be healthy. And health doesnt show in the scales :)

I will have to dig out the tape measure tomoro me thinks!

Cheers guys!! :D
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Well done to you - it's very motivating getting a great first week.
  • DarkLuca
    DarkLuca Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!