Country girl (;

Options
2»

Replies

• BackwoodsBeauty27
    Options
    there i put a picture on. ya'll happy now? dang.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You could be real but if you're sending some guy you don't know info about money, sounds pretty fake to me.

In other news - you put your inspirations include the military. I sure hope if you do want to join, you'll learn to spell by then. Country or not, its not cute to spell "git" improperly.
  • ladyallen18
    ladyallen18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm Kayla. I'm just a good ole country girl from the backwoods of middle Tennessee. I'm 18 yrs old 5'4" tall blonde hair blue eyes. Preacher's daughter/farmer's daughter. I'm lots a fun and I love new people so hit me up! (:

Oh yay!! A fellow country girl! I'm from the flint hills of the great state of Kansas. Born and raised in the middle of no where =)
    Cowman/farmer's daughter...and of course the granddaughter of a Baptist preacher, so I hear ya! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Best of luck to ya, love!
  • BackwoodsBeauty27
    Options
    You could be real but if you're sending some guy you don't know info about money, sounds pretty fake to me.

In other news - you put your inspirations include the military. I sure hope if you do want to join, you'll learn to spell by then. Country or not, its not cute to spell "git" improperly.

i didnt do that. idk why he said i did but i didnt and i can spell sweetie (: i just figure why be proper?? i aint tryna impress nobody. and i aint tryin to be cute i could really care less what u think.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Yeah, um, I was kidding. It was a joke.
  • jodi41086
    Options
    I am also a country girl!!! Currently in Missouri but have lived in Alabama and TN the past couple years. My boyfriend is military and we are stuck here for another year! At least we aren't in the city I can still go hunting :O) If yall need more friends add me country girls need to stick together!!