30DS halfway through, Can you see a difference?

kirianna55
kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
I am on day 19 of 30 day shed. I have only actually done 15 days of it and I have 7 more days of level 2. Then on to 12 days of level 3. I am hoping to see more results. I have lost 2.4 pounds and 8.65 inches. I am hoping to lose more weight from doing this. These are my old measurements from last week. I don't officially weigh in until Sunday.

30DSstartandhalfwayfrontpicture.png

30DSstartandhalfwaysidepicture.png

30Dsstartandhalfwaybackpicture.png

Replies

• donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    I can tell the difference!! wow nice progress!! Keep up the good work!! :D
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    i can see considerable difference in your back,tummy and boobs!! awesome work...keep going..you are gonna get there :):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • krystleeanne
    krystleeanne Posts: 42 Member
    i see the changes ! LOVING the progress pics, can't wait to see the final results :) just keep on going and try your hardest :flowerforyou:
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Excellent progress - your sheer motivation shows through in your pics - keep going!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    :flowerforyou: YES! I can see the difference. Keep going. Your waist is thinning out and your overall body appears smaller.
    Wow!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Yes I can certainly see a difference - well done - keep up the good work! It has motivated me - I have just finished day 4 and now I want to finish it!
  • Well done! Keep going!!
  • Kashaea
    Kashaea Posts: 14
    Yes, you do look smaller. Keep doing what you are doing!
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Definite change in your tummy and back!
    Keep it up girl! :)<3
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Definite change, well done! Im on day 16, it does get easier :flowerforyou:
  • You are doing a great job
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Yes there is a difference, great job! Keep going :-)
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Wow. I'm totally impressed!
    You're doing the good work!
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    A super difference! I just finished day 2 yesterday and am looking forward to pushing through until the end! Keep at it! :laugh:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    keep up the great wrk!!!:happy:proud of you!!!
  • Squaresister2017
    Squaresister2017 Posts: 4 Member
    You should be so PROUD of yourself. Taking the steps to heal and help your body be at its optimum state of being is a major step toward victory. Your transformation is inspiring and beautiful! Be blessed and continued success!!!
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Keep up the good work I can see a diff in your tummy. I can't wait to see your full transformation. Today I'm doubling up and doing day 19 and 20 of Level 2 and start Level 3 tomorrow. Good luck on your journey.
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Good job! :)
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Can definitely see the progress!!! Keep it up!
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Definite progress! Great job!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • Looking good! Yes I can see the difference.
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Thanks for sharing and motivating me! I just started the 30 DS myself!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Amazing!! Good job!! Good for you!!
  • danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 113 Member
    I can definitely see a difference! Great work!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Freaking fantastic. I so can see a difference. WAY TO GO!!!! You're doing AMAZING!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Yes! Definitely there is a difference. Keep it up!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    You can definately tell the difference in the side shot.
    I know it's hard not to want to see numbers (this is me to a T) but measurements and how you feel in your clothes is so important too.
    I have been doing the 30DS very inconsistently becuase I also have a gym membership, I hadn't lost much weight, if any, on the scale in awhile but noticed my shirts getting baggier.. I really think she tones you up, so keep at it. You will get there.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    You can ABSOLUTELY see the difference! :)

And to be honest, though I know the number on the scale is super important to us (I'm the same way) when it comes to this kind of exercise routine, the inches are what counts. The inches are how you measure your progress. Inches and body fat percentage and you can tell you are making huge changes. The weight is not where your focus should be because internally, you have NO idea what is going on that might be causing you to lose, retain, or even gain sometimes when you start a workout like this.

Trust the inches and freakin celebrate that! It's a huge accomplishment.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    You've done an amazing job and you can definitely see the difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!