Vanishing Weight Loss Websites

Options
I enjoy reading reviews of various fitness/nutrition websites just to see what's out there. I noticed excellent reviews of both
I Love This Diet and Change One by Reader's Digest. I went to check out the Change One site and there was no website
listed, just glowing reviews. The website is referenced in the Change One book, but I can't find the site. Just for the heck
of it, I looked up ILTD and no actual site there, either. I wonder what happened...:tongue:

Replies

• johnmitch06
    Options
    My eight year old son and I have only been using Ten Minute Trainer for a week and a half and we are both seeing results. My sister said this is the first time she has seen my waistline since my C-section and two hernia surgeries. This is very exciting for me. I wasn't sure it was possible! My son has shown progress, too. He is a big and tall 8 year old, weighing in at 85 pounds. We did this workout together to keep him in shape in between baseball season and football season. Check out www.fatlossfactoring.com/10-minute-trainer to try it out!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    bump