Isagenix 30 day cleanse

Options
Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot....

has anyone tried this cleanse?
I am pretty interested in it solely on the fact that it is nutritionally supported throughout the 30 days as well as it is a full body cleanse.

Opinions? Experiences?

Replies

• Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Anybody??
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    full body cleanse.......what does that mean?
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It claims to cleanse: lymphatic,lungs,liver and colon. As well as help to rid the body of any free radicals/toxins.

I know nothing can 100% guarantee the above; it would be great to know of someone whose done the program and hear feedback on it.
  • Villy17
    Villy17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cleanses are awful.

You can eat a well balanced diet everyday and your body will cleanse itself. Foods high in fibre, antioxidant rich fruits and vegtables, as well as making sure you get plenty of water. You will feel just fine.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot....

has anyone tried this cleanse?
    I am pretty interested in it solely on the fact that it is nutritionally supported throughout the 30 days as well as it is a full body cleanse.

Opinions? Experiences?

it's really good at cleansing your wallet of excess cash.

other than that... meh.
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i have been on isagenix for 5 months and lost 40 plus pounds i love it
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    5 days a week i have 2 protien shakes and 2 healthy balanced meals, as well as snacks on the last 2 days i cleanse you have the isagenix snacks and the choclates if you wish, you cannot eat anything solid, only water, herbal tea and the cleanse powder which you drink 4 times in the course of the day it helps detox and cleanse, which providing the body with the proper nutrients it needs to function!
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My biggest concern about plans like this is: What happens when you're finished and have to resume your life eating real food? You've not developed any sustainable healthy eating habits that will maintain your weightloss and health. There is absolutely no hard evidence that a cleanse provides any benefits other than to the profit/loss statements of the company that sells them.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    the problem with fad diets and all these other "get thin quick" products is that they prey on people who believe there is some secret to getting thin and all they have to do is find out that secret and "viola!", all of their weight problems will magically disappear. take this pill. eat this herb extract. buy this diet program. etc. the truth is there is a secret and it's free. here it is...

eat less, move more.

that's it. that's how you lose the weight and sustain it. it's free, but it's not easy. nothing worth getting in life is easy (unless it's a trustfund). learn what you have to do (this info is free) and do it (that's free too).

anybody selling a fad diet or a super-cleanse or whatever to get you thin doesn't care one iota with whether or not you get thin. they only care about SELLING their product. it could be soap. it could be vacuum cleaners. whatever. they are in the business of making money. unfortunately, selling weight loss products is a very lucrative market because alot of people are looking for a quick fix or a secret that doesn't really require them to make any lifestyle changes.

if you want to spend money on a cleanse, go for it. it's your money. you may even think it works. that's great too. but on a site like this, don't expect to find much support for those products. even though i've only been on here a couple of weeks, i've been living the "eat less, move more" secret for most of the past year and have dropped about 80 pounds as a result. i can say for certain that it works.
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    DON'T DO IT!!! I did it and it was the worst thing I've ever done to my body...well besides smoking, which I quit doing!

When I was done I gained the majority of the weight back even though I ate healthy. I practically starved while I was on it, to the point I couldn't focus for hardly a nano-second. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!