New Moms?

Options
Jonna13
Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
Just had my baby boy 9 days ago and looking for friends who are also new moms trying to lose the baby weight and beyond :) I have already lost 23 of the 25 lbs gained, but looking to lose an additional 15-25 lbs.

If your not a new mom and want to be friends that's okay too :)

Please add me as a friend if your looking for motivation and support!

Replies

• FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    New Moms FTW!! :-) I have a 4 1/2 month old.. STILL losing the last of the (60 or so lbs!!) baby weight, then an additional 30 or so along with serious weight training to get back in shape. :-)
  • 86rollyb
    86rollyb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have a 3 month old & a 3 yr old :) 10 more lbs of baby weight & about 5-10 after that :)
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 25-year old Mom of 2 beautiful twin girls, Mackenzie and Isabella.

I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and help me be accountable!

I lost 85 pounds before I got pregnant, (I was told I wouldn't be able to get pregnant due to my PCOS at my heavier weight) and it was a huge surprise (a bigger surprise to find out I was pregnant with twins.) I started my weight loss journey at almost 300 pounds and got down to 215--I was 20 pounds away from my overall goal of 195, when I'd found out I was pregnant. I was running 5-12km most days of the week and strength training and felt so healthy and fit and did a plus size model shoot in Calgary . . . but now, due to my pregnancy I gained a lot of weight back and I'm in the 240's now. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I was so worried about miscarrying that I stopped exercising cold turkey : ( --I regret that now and I feel so out of shape, I can't wait to start running again!! I get so mad at myself when I can't jog for that long. I was running 5km in 28 minutes and 10 km in 1:04!!

I'm excited to get back in shape and get healthy!! I'm looking for friends who are interested in supporting and yet challenging one another and helping to motivate!!
  • Sportymum
    Options
    Hi, I 'm a 29 year old mum with 2 girls, Ava (4yrs) and Isla (5weeks old). I'm looking at getting my baby weight off and back to where I was with my running. I love running and really can't wait to get started

I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and ppl to chat to about their goals.

Good luck everyone
  • alydavidson91
    Options
    I have a 5 1/2 month old. I did good right after and lost all the baby weight pretty quick but I've gained 10lbs of it back. I'm looking to drop that plus another 50lbs or so. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mum, but i have a 3 year old and a 17 month old. I gained loads of weight in my 2nd pregnancy, but have lost around 45lbs since my daughter was 2 months old and am now the slimmest I have been for years. I'd like to lose another 15-20lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • mgunderson84
    mgunderson84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 month old. Only have about 3 lbs of baby weight left but looking to take off another 15 or so lbs. I finally feel like I have the time to start exercising again and doing this for me!f best wishes ladies!