Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Clothing necessities for women......??

mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
We all know that a LBD (little black dress) is mandatory for a woman to own but who agrees with me that a pair of SUPER SEXY RED HIGH HEELS are a must have as well???

I saw a pair I wanted a few weeks ago, and I can't stop thinking about buying them.....I think today after work I'm gonna go and pick em up and bring em home.

Replies

• Definitely! Go buy them and post a pic! Hmmm actually I think I need new shoes too hehe :-D
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    ehhh... I dont have a black dress nor high heels (any color) in my wardrobe... Guess im different! lol
    If you liked those red ones , go get them! :wink:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    oh do it, I SO want some of THESE

Christian_Louboutin_Boots_011_02.jpg

Christian Louboutin

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BUY... BUY... BUY!!!! Other necessary items include scarves, a good blazer and a tote bag :D
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    I don't own a LBD I look awful in dresses, but I love a great sexy pair of jeans and heel boots :-)
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    I agree,..have the LBD,..& my red heels hav a touch of animal print aswell!.,...also should'nt every girl hav a little something animal print?
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    A good sexy bra, lace thongs, a great pair of black orr nude peep toes to match everything, and most importantly a great pair of comfy yoga pants!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member

Do you know that a woman `starlet type of woman` actually painted the soles of these loubitons (spell mistake for sure) painted them black cos she didn`t like the red!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member

Christian Louboutin

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can never get these kind of shoes to stay on unless my toes are squished to breaking. The are super cute though!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    White button down shirt
    good fitting jeans
    workout clothes
    and a good push bra up above all else
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,165 Member
    I was out boot shopping the other day and I found these really cute, red high heels with a bit of a platform. I had to try them. Well, its been SOO long since I wore heels that the big toe on my right foot wouldn't bend enough for me to get my foot in. I forced and OWWWW...the pain! So I quick pulled my foot out and reluctantly put them back on the shelf. I guess I need to exercise my toes because they don't have the flexibility they used to. :(
  • mamagooskie
    BUY... BUY... BUY!!!! Other necessary items include scarves, a good blazer and a tote bag :D

I have the scarves.....and plenty of bags.....not blazer though (can't bring myself to wear one, I also don't like collared shirts and most button downs)
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Along with a bustier in red and black lace.....?? Or perhaps a really hot cami to go under the blazer. I have about 5 of the camis and a couple of bustiers that go under the lower cut sweaters and blazer.
  • mamagooskie
    I don't own a LBD I look awful in dresses, but I love a great sexy pair of jeans and heel boots :-)

red high heels would look great with jeans too!!! I have several pairs of high heel boots and I love them.
  • mamagooskie
    A good sexy bra, lace thongs, a great pair of black orr nude peep toes to match everything, and most importantly a great pair of comfy yoga pants!

I NEED some nude peep toes for sure, maybe I should look for some of those too....and I'd love some bamboo velour yoga pants. I am so adding all these to my christmas list!!!
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    We all know that a LBD (little black dress) is mandatory for a woman to own but who agrees with me that a pair of SUPER SEXY RED HIGH HEELS are a must have as well???

I saw a pair I wanted a few weeks ago, and I can't stop thinking about buying them.....I think today after work I'm gonna go and pick em up and bring em home.

If you so think about them, then this is easy : GO GET THEM (before they're gone !!!)
  • ugh i would DIE in heals!! haha for me scarves and a good pair sandals.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member

red high heels would look great with jeans too!!! I have several pairs of high heel boots and I love them.

YES! I just bought a sexy black pair, but red would look great too.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    I also want some agent provocateur lingerie.
  • ugh i would DIE in heals!! haha for me scarves and a good pair sandals.
    see i didn't even spell heel right..thats how foreign they are to me!! :wink: