Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need friends who motivate me who...

Eat healthy, but some of my "friends" on here just have fruits and vegetables/organics/protein shakes
and that seems kinda unrealistic for me.
I want to be able to see someone's diary that I can relate to eating like lol...
I'm just looking to mantain my weight, eat a little healthier most days,
but still eat how I normally would--in moderation.

Replies

• I eat 'normally' I have a son who is 2 and I don't want him thinking vegetables and protein shakes = a healthy diet! I tend to eat most things, try to moderate junk food etc today I had
    breakfast - pancakes and an apple (not fond of apples but trying to be good!)
    lunch - spinach and ricotta canneloni
    dinner - jacket potato with butter and cheese
    snacks - biscuits!!
    I tend to hover I don't really gain or lose weight unless I really try, I try to exercise to make up for poor diet days :)
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Feel free to add me and check out my food diary...
    There are some of the 'unrealistic healthy' days or meals and some quite normal ones ;-)
    I try to do the healthy-vegetable-proteinshake-style for my breakfast and lunches at home and the normal-in-moderation-style for the other meals with friends and once in a while a don't-think-about-dieting-luxury-meal (for example today at my uncle's birthday).
    Enjoy your food and your life!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, my diary is open for review. It sometimes inspires and other times make you laugh. But for the most part I eat fairly healthy, though I have a chocolate monkey on my back. And I will support and motivate you in your quest for a healthier lifestyle. Good luck.
  • Chocohen
    Chocohen Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me and check out my food diary if it helps.
    I am still in the losing mode rather than the maintaining mode but hopefully my food log is fairly "normal". I am not really a person for the protein shakes etc and I am like meat too much to be a vegetarian! LOL. I would rather try and eat "real food" and just learn how to make good choices and display better portion control.
    :smile:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    I think mine is pretty normal and it is open...feel free to add me :-)
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    I'm an everyday type of foods eater, feel free to add me as well