Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Joined a few mins ago

I am going to be logging in daily and would love some new friends to both give and get support. I am 48, 311 lbs, and 5'3..

Replies

• Welcome :-)
    This is my first 'proper' day. I joined a couple of weeks ago and didn't come on but as of today I'll be on every day hopefully :-D xx
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add my as a friend.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Welcome I am 48 but at an ideal weight please feel free to add me I am on every day and post a diary you can look at .:flowerforyou:
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    welcome!! anyone can feel free to add me, i'm on every day.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Great job! I love to support my friend on MFP! Sent you a request. Anyone feel free to add!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    you'll do AMAZING! Best Wishes in the time to come :)
  • im new as well. everyone feel free to add me :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Feel free to add me...I try to be motivational...but not a kick in the butt kind of motivation lol
  • Hi there....welcome. I`ve been on since September and this a great support place. You`ll love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • Hey there every body, add me too! I'm still kinda new and need new friends!
  • Thanks everyone for answering my post and the 'adds'...
  • i added you, im always looking for new friends :)
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Just sent Friend Request! Welcome to MFP! =)
  • Good luck
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Good luck to you all! Welcome to MFP!:smile:
  • nikcasso
    nikcasso Posts: 27 Member
    Been here since May and log everyday. I love being able to ask questions when I hit stumbling blocks and reach out to others who are experiencing their own. I think this site has got to be the best method of weight loss ever. I have hit two plateaus and just kept going because of my mfp friends :) welcome and I am always looking for new friends!
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    I'm on here daily...usually several times a day. Feel free to add me and good luck! The support here is great :flowerforyou:
  • Hi! I'm Mea, just turned 31 Oct 6th, you and anyone else can feel free to add me as a friend, best of luck with your goals!!!
  • Hi I just joined and could use friends for support. Age group 55-65
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Hi! What's your profile picture? A bowl of cereal and ... ?