I need friends who motivate me who...

Options
Eat healthy, but some of my "friends" on here just have fruits and vegetables/organics/protein shakes
and that seems kinda unrealistic for me.
I want to be able to see someone's diary that I can relate to eating like lol...
I'm just looking to mantain my weight, eat a little healthier most days,
but still eat how I normally would--in moderation.

Replies

• nicolie2012
    Options
    I eat 'normally' I have a son who is 2 and I don't want him thinking vegetables and protein shakes = a healthy diet! I tend to eat most things, try to moderate junk food etc today I had
    breakfast - pancakes and an apple (not fond of apples but trying to be good!)
    lunch - spinach and ricotta canneloni
    dinner - jacket potato with butter and cheese
    snacks - biscuits!!
    I tend to hover I don't really gain or lose weight unless I really try, I try to exercise to make up for poor diet days :)
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check out my food diary...
    There are some of the 'unrealistic healthy' days or meals and some quite normal ones ;-)
    I try to do the healthy-vegetable-proteinshake-style for my breakfast and lunches at home and the normal-in-moderation-style for the other meals with friends and once in a while a don't-think-about-dieting-luxury-meal (for example today at my uncle's birthday).
    Enjoy your food and your life!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, my diary is open for review. It sometimes inspires and other times make you laugh. But for the most part I eat fairly healthy, though I have a chocolate monkey on my back. And I will support and motivate you in your quest for a healthier lifestyle. Good luck.
  • Chocohen
    Chocohen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check out my food diary if it helps.
    I am still in the losing mode rather than the maintaining mode but hopefully my food log is fairly "normal". I am not really a person for the protein shakes etc and I am like meat too much to be a vegetarian! LOL. I would rather try and eat "real food" and just learn how to make good choices and display better portion control.
    :smile:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I think mine is pretty normal and it is open...feel free to add me :-)
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm an everyday type of foods eater, feel free to add me as well