Clothing necessities for women......??

Options
2»

Replies

• Skyfire23
    Options
    Underwear, bra, t-shirt, jeans, socks, sneakers, dressed.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I would so love a pair of red high heels - if I could walk in them! I've taken to wearing pretty flats when I go out now, not quite as nice but it means I can dance all night and not be complaining of sore feet after less than 2 hours!! Comfort over style for me now! haha!

If you like them (and aren't like me reg. actually wearing them), I say go get them!!! Enjoy! :D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have 2 LBD's.
    I say a nice pair of shoe boots is a necessity - perfect heels for a night out in my opinion.
    Also, a nice long jersey material (thin-ish) cardi for both casual and fancy wear (fancy for those nights out where it's not cold enough for a jacket/coat but not warm enough for bare arms) - I've got a red one and a black one and love them both:smile:

I don't have a pair of red shoes - must get a pair.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans!

love my skinny jeans!! The red heels would look good with them too!!! lol
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    A sexy lipstick to go with that dress too... Right now I'm all about a jumper and wellies! Lol. My wardrobe is all very glam or very country girl! (and I don't even live in the country! Just love the outdoors!) x
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    A sexy lipstick to go with that dress too... Right now I'm all about a jumper and wellies! Lol. My wardrobe is all very glam or very country girl! (and I don't even live in the country! Just love the outdoors!) x

Truth be told, I wanna wear my Red High Heels with hubby's baseball Jersey.............and not much else!! lol
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    My necessities: a nice push-up bra, jeans that make my *kitten* look good, black band t-shirts, and BOOTS! I love boots. I own more pairs of boots than I do heels I think :) Just got patent-leather combat boots and I wish I could wear them with everything!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Absolutely the Red Heels, add a Little Red Dress and all the fun lingere you can afford to stuff in your dresser drawers!. Don't forget the great tight jeans and boots (all shapes and sizes).
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options

Truth be told, I wanna wear my Red High Heels with hubby's baseball Jersey.............and not much else!! lol

Great combo! X
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    1) A good push-up bra. I like Victoria's Secret.
    2) Killer heels in any color, but red really rocks!! (Damn, I miss my ankle-strap red satin heels....)
    3) Spanx!
    4) Mid-length black skirt with a slit, or godets that flare.
    5) Kick-*kitten* boots! Preferably black - motorcycle style, or croc textured, or shiny patent leather. Sexy!
    6) Siren-red lipstick.
    7) At least ONE vintage-inspired sundress. (think Bettie Page, or Marilyn Monroe..)
    8) Sexy nylons. I like the way the line runs up the back of the stockings... (Van Halen) :bigsmile:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    oh do it, I SO want some of THESE

Christian_Louboutin_Boots_011_02.jpg

Do you know that a woman `starlet type of woman` actually painted the soles of these loubitons (spell mistake for sure) painted them black cos she didn`t like the red!

yeah martha stewart did that to hers. she had his permission to do it but he frowned upon the other designers painting their soles red
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Ok,..peep toe heels,blk lace panty/bra set,blk pencil skirt,LBD,red lip stick,something animal print(scarf,bag)....great fitted jacket/blazer & eye catching scarf...i think that covers all.
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    For me spagetti straps, a nice push up bra, stilettos, and a nice sexy pair of jeans!!