C4

Options
BackTatJIM
BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
Got my hands on some free samples. Any personal pros/cons with using this? 1500mg of beta alanine I heard that this can cause skin flushing / tingling sensation within minutes and have a friend that says it happens to him but goes away once he starts lifting... (currently using superpump max as a pre work out and I really like it but plan on grabbing some samples of NO xplode as well)

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    Options
  • deathtaco
    deathtaco Posts: 237
    Options
    Best pre-workout is the old Jack3d with DMAA in it.

Second best is straight caffeine. B-Alanine is a worthless ingredient unless you load it at high levels over a long period of time, and even then, has a fairly short half life in your system.

NO Xplode will probably give you headaches or make you **** your pants. Same with Superdump and most other preworkouts due to magnesium content.

C4 is alright, but I prefer 200mg of caffeine, or nothing at all. Only time I take a pre-workout these days is if I'm wasted from work and need a pick me up.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I love C4 personally. It gives my girlfriend a bit of the 'bouncies' though. Poor girl can't sit the **** still until she wears herself out entirely via lifting. She's a bit on the stimulant sensitive side though. Something tells me it's one of those things you'll have to try to know how it will affect you.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Best pre-workout is the old Jack3d with DMAA in it.

Second best is straight caffeine. B-Alanine is a worthless ingredient unless you load it at high levels over a long period of time, and even then, has a fairly short half life in your system.

NO Xplode will probably give you headaches or make you **** your pants. Same with Superdump and most other preworkouts due to magnesium content.

C4 is alright, but I prefer 200mg of caffeine, or nothing at all. Only time I take a pre-workout these days is if I'm wasted from work and need a pick me up.

Jack3d hmmm .. yeah I hear a lot of people say it gave them a ton of energy and others that say its full of *kitten* ingredients and has some terrible Creatine in it ,,, pretty much say your better off with pure caffeine .... but will have to just try C4 out and yeah superdump sure gives me a good boost after a long day of work before the gym ,,, I am on a tight schedule , thanks for the reply
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    C4? go blow stuff up!
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Oh and Jacked is great, but if you live in a humid climate wrap it in clink wrap, ours just got wrecked =(