my weight loss still slow training like mad

Options
Hi everyone just coming for a moan sorry, traning three days on one day off trying not to over eat. But my weight loss is slowd to a stop tried having couple of days off and changing exercise still nothing. Help thanks

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    It's the damned plateau! I was stuck for 3 weeks, lost .7 then gained .6 then lost .4! It was very discouraging but I stuck with things and lost 8 lb last week! It will pay off for you, I promise!
  • ghendo
    Options
    How are your measurements looking? I'm averaging a 1lb per week weight loss - I was really hoping for 2 (aren't we all!) but consoling myself that upping my exercise regime may mean that I'm building muscle? Clothes are looser, It's difficult to tear myself away from the scales but sometimes you're better wit the tape measure!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Stick with it I have beebn stuck for 3 weeks :grumble: but I know it wll kick back in soon :bigsmile:
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    I know you said you have changed your exercise, but maybe change up your routine. Three days on and one day off can be pretty stressful to the body for those 3 days. Have you thought of every other day and changing your routines up a bit? Maybe strength training upper body, off, cardio intese, off, strength training lower body, off, cardio intense.. etc? Also, add more water/fiber to your diet can help you feel full and stick with your meals. Not sure what you are doing so far, but maybe some suggestions to help.
  • tinaloveshotpants
    tinaloveshotpants Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    a mix of tae bo, weight training and pilates no particular order but do and try and rest what I worked the day before