taco bell cheat days

Options
13»

Replies

• andiied
    andiied Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    what can a vegetarian eat at TAco Bell that isn't too high on calories?..just for treat days

Soft Potato tacos ... they are yummy!!
  • cutiee518
    cutiee518 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure is pizza... Just started this today hopefully I can keep this up.
  • effcla
    effcla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I understand everyone saying it's done; move on. Unfortunately, this is something I never seem to be able to do. Once I have something that totally makes me go over my calorie goal, I find myself allowing myself more and more of them. I admire those of you that can get back on program without making it a habit!
  • jedrai
    jedrai Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I give myself a "cheat day" when I reach a mini 5 LB goal post and yes, it is generally LOADED in sodium like pickled sausage, extra hot potato chips or cheese popcorn...rarely crave sweet stuff any more but salt and me are like Bogey and Bacall, can't keep us apart for long. And the scale punishes me for two days for that, and so I say kudos to the person who can wait two days to weigh himself. I can't and so I only do this when I reach a goal.
  • babyangel6806
    babyangel6806 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just did something similar today when I went out with a friend to red lobster for lunch, however my take is that even though I went way over my calorie limit for today as long as I stay within my limits tomorrow I will still be under my overall weekly goal and that is what I see as counting more. Also, I know I am planning on hitting the gym hard on Monday and have been regulary hitting the gym and staying at or under my daily goal regularly so I deserve this :-)
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    I understand everyone saying it's done; move on. Unfortunately, this is something I never seem to be able to do. Once I have something that totally makes me go over my calorie goal, I find myself allowing myself more and more of them. I admire those of you that can get back on program without making it a habit!

I can relate to you...However, I posted a picture of my unhealthiest weight on my fridge and pantry helps to an extense...Now if only I could post that picture at taco bell... :) lol

YOu lost 18 lbs so you should be proud.......
  • hope8311
    Options
    I just did something similar today when I went out with a friend to red lobster for lunch, however my take is that even though I went way over my calorie limit for today as long as I stay within my limits tomorrow I will still be under my overall weekly goal and that is what I see as counting more. Also, I know I am planning on hitting the gym hard on Monday and have been regulary hitting the gym and staying at or under my daily goal regularly so I deserve this :-)

WOw, I guess am not the only one in this world that over does it once in a while....I know after posting this...ANd reading all the comments I realized I should not stop working out...I was just going to lounge around all day and decided not to...Just got back from walking/running....It was nice.....
  • hope8311
    Options
    I give myself a "cheat day" when I reach a mini 5 LB goal post and yes, it is generally LOADED in sodium like pickled sausage, extra hot potato chips or cheese popcorn...rarely crave sweet stuff any more but salt and me are like Bogey and Bacall, can't keep us apart for long. And the scale punishes me for two days for that, and so I say kudos to the person who can wait two days to weigh himself. I can't and so I only do this when I reach a goal.

Thats a great way of allowing myself to treat myself 5lb mark.....But for me I rather buy myself something small not food more like a top...I have a lot of clothes new with tags never worn...Dreaming and thinking one day I would be that small..Still have to make sure I reach that goal.....And never heard of bogey and bacall....But I understand what you mean...
  • hope8311
    Options
    My guilty pleasure is pizza... Just started this today hopefully I can keep this up.

OF course you can, look at me about 15 days in....and I felt bad and needed support so posted this topic...Just look at all the feed back it really helps and makes you feel better...Dont ever hesitate to truelly express how you feel here when it comes to weightloss people do support you....

GOod luck
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    what can a vegetarian eat at TAco Bell that isn't too high on calories?..just for treat days
    The 'taco filling' is only about 30% meat, so you'll still be mostly vegetarian.