OH MY GOODNESS

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
So it's that time. 2:22pm on Friday. I am soooooo ready to go home it is not even FUNNY! I have mentally checked out of work lol. 4:30 can not come fast e.n.o.u.g.h!!! Anyone have any good plans for the weekend?

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Rock climbing and dinner with friends tonight, maybe a few Netflix this weekend, and possibly a hike at a state park on Sunday.
  • rhonswan
    Options
    Daughter has soccer game in the morning, then off to try snow skiing for the first time ever - can't wait!
  • beachbaby18
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel girl. Just hang in there and it will come by soon enough. Well, tonight I'm going to finish up on homework until my boyfriend gets off work at 10. Then him and I are going to go out with our friends on a double date. So that should be fun. We always do that each week but we didn't get to last week so I really miss them. Tomorrow we are probably just going to hang out at my house or something. I would REALLY like to go over to my friend's house because he has a gym in his basement and I would like to maybe burn some calories there. Plus, I'd get to spend some time with my friends. Kill two birds with one stone! lol. I really want to go see the movie Dear John. So I might go see that sometime this weekend. Sunday is my best friend's birthday so I might go over and see her for a bit. And other than that, just chill. Oh geez I totally forgot!!! I have to go to the mall and apply for a job. Blah. Don't you hate looking for jobs?
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Its now 2:34.. and 4pm can't come fast enough.. I am sooo amped to finally get my kids pictures done & we are doing a family portrait...
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm wanting to get out and run this weekend. I have not exercised since Monday and I'm and looking forward to find some time Saturday morning to try a nice long run. I'm defining long as anywhere from 3 - 5 miles without walking.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel girl. Just hang in there and it will come by soon enough. Well, tonight I'm going to finish up on homework until my boyfriend gets off work at 10. Then him and I are going to go out with our friends on a double date. So that should be fun. We always do that each week but we didn't get to last week so I really miss them. Tomorrow we are probably just going to hang out at my house or something. I would REALLY like to go over to my friend's house because he has a gym in his basement and I would like to maybe burn some calories there. Plus, I'd get to spend some time with my friends. Kill two birds with one stone! lol. I really want to go see the movie Dear John. So I might go see that sometime this weekend. Sunday is my best friend's birthday so I might go over and see her for a bit. And other than that, just chill. Oh geez I totally forgot!!! I have to go to the mall and apply for a job. Blah. Don't you hate looking for jobs?

I wanted to see dear john too...but a couple of my friends went and saw it and they said it's a disapointment :( they said it wasn't that great. My boyfriend is going out tonight so I think I'm going to rent the time travelers wife and watch that before he gets home. lol And then tomorrow night we have a going away party for his frined that is leaving in a couple weeks for the air force.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    not a d@mn thing! cleaning house (I've been lazy this week) relaxing and watching movies :)
  • beachbaby18
    Options
    Awe I hope it's a good movie. Yeah I wanted to see the Time Traveler's Wife Too. Who know's what I'm going to do with this stupid weather. I just went in to talk to my mom and she is being a *****. She told me if the roads are bad I can't go out. It's not even that bad. I'm tired of being locked up in these four walls. I NEED to get out and get some fresh air. She is driving me CRAZY!!!! :explode:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning, I am meeting a friend for IHOP (their "for me" menu of course) and then we are doing a 5k. then I have a baby shower to attend and then me and my husband and our friends are going to a comedy club. Sunday we are going bowling and if it's nice, catch some tennis. Tonight, no plans but to sit at home and play games with my son.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    After work we have some friends from church coming over. Then after that we are delivering some furniture that my MIL bought from me to her house. Tomorrow, no big plans, cleaning house, going to the bank, paying a bill or two, and maybe the library. Sunday morning bible study, then church, then Sunday afternoon another bible class. I hope to get some good sleep in there somewhere!

Memaw
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Tomorrow morning, I am meeting a friend for IHOP (their "for me" menu of course) and then we are doing a 5k. then I have a baby shower to attend and then me and my husband and our friends are going to a comedy club. Sunday we are going bowling and if it's nice, catch some tennis. Tonight, no plans but to sit at home and play games with my son.

jealous!!! I love comedy clubs. any big name?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Awww, I liked Dear John - it ends kind of annoying & really strays from the book, but it was still a really cute movie, I'd pay $8 to go see it again. And the underlying theme is really good. :smile:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have a Fringe marathon planned with my DVD player. Oh what an exciting life I lead......
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow here in Phoenix we have the Climb to Conquer Cancer walk that I'm participating in. We walk up 5 miles on South Mountain and then if we want we can hike back down a 2.5 mile trail. I'm looking forward to it.