Pear shaped ladies before and after!

Options
SO, I am the dreaded pear shape. I am 130 pounds, 5'7" 18 years old. I would like to see some success before/ after pics (or even almost there pics) of ladies with similar stats as me. Thanks!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am also a pear shape! I dont want to post a before and after just quite yet...maybe in another 10 lbs or so, but I will definitely be watching this thread!! :) bumppp
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am also a pear shape! I dont want to post a before and after just quite yet...maybe in another 10 lbs or so, but I will definitely be watching this thread!! :) bumppp

Congrats for the 20 you have lost!
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    thank you:) It has been a very slow but steady process.... I had a baby a year ago, and have lost it by no exercise really other than walking( lost 40 in total) and now I am doing some actual exercise aside from walking ! hope i'll get there soon!!

How long have you been on your journey?:)
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Ladies don't be so hard on yourself, I see beautiful women all the time that would be considered pear shaped! Go after your goals no doubt but keep in mind men (and I suppose women too if that's your thing) find ALL body types attractive when they are coupled with a great personality and are trying to take care of themselves...
  • Pandasarecool
    Options
    thank you:) It has been a very slow but steady process.... I had a baby a year ago, and have lost it by no exercise really other than walking( lost 40 in total) and now I am doing some actual exercise aside from walking ! hope i'll get there soon!!

How long have you been on your journey?:)

I have been on my journey for about 4-5 months, I lost 30 pounds prior to joining MFP. I have been on MFP for about 2 months I think and have only lost 5 pounds, but I am OK with my 130 pounds I am, I just want to tone and lose some more bf

Edit to say that the firs 3 months, I only walked and did some light stretching too!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 40 years old. Considerably less pear-shaped now than I was before.

b-a-bikini-oct.jpg

from11-5-10-2.jpg

Eating about 2100 calories a day Monday through Friday, not logging on weekends, lifting heavy three times a week and running three times a week.
  • Pandasarecool
    Options

Eating about 2100 calories a day Monday through Friday, not logging on weekends, lifting heavy three times a week and running three times a week.

Ugh, I hate running...
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    @ LorinalLynn - Wow! You look awesome! :)
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i am on my way :) but a fellow pearish too. great job lorinalynn!!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Ugh, I hate running...

I used to hate it, too, until I learned how (Couch to 5k) and got pretty good at it.

Plus, I love being able to eat pizza more than I dislike running. :bigsmile:
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape too. I'm not to goal yet but you can see my pictures in my profile. I'm 5'6 and started out at 163 and currently 135. I would post them here instead of just my profile but for the life of me can't figure out how to put a picture up
  • cheshireau
    Options
    I'm hour glass I think they call it but I will post before and after once I've lost some weight. I've only just started.
  • Esmeralda007
    Options
    I'm also 5'7 ! (; And a pear shaped as well!!!! .... When I get to my Goal i will sure post some before and after pics! :)
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options

b-a-bikini-oct.jpg

from11-5-10-2.jpg

Amazing!! I hope to look like that when I lose a few more lbs! Nice and healthy/fit. Such an inspiration!!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Can't wait until I have some to post! Before MFP I thought I was an apple shape, my stomach took all the weight I had. 20lbs down and my hips and butt have decided to make there presence known! I was pleasantly suprised that I'm quite pear shaped! :)
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    awesome job ladies! I've been searching, and I did a really good job of getting rid or hiding in those "before" pictures. I can tell there's a difference since I actually allow there to be fully body pictures of me now. I'll find one!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Pandasarecool
    Options

b-a-bikini-oct.jpg

from11-5-10-2.jpg

How long did this take you?
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    How long did this take you?

I lost 25 pounds in six months, but I've made more improvements since adding weight lifting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!