Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 18

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Just a quick Sunday check-in post...

Yesterday I was at a craft fair & shopping for 4 hours. I put 2 hours of leisurely walking into my tracker. That should more than account for any stopping I did. I also rode my bike for 15 minutes. Today I have GOT to put in one of my target toning dvds...

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Everyone is doing GREAT!!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Just a quick Sunday check-in post...

Yesterday I was at a craft fair & shopping for 4 hours. I put 2 hours of leisurely walking into my tracker. That should more than account for any stopping I did. I also rode my bike for 15 minutes. Today I have GOT to put in one of my target toning dvds...

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Everyone is doing GREAT!!!!
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Yesterday was two walks. I tried a "fat burner" walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes and later walked with a friend for 30 minutes.
    I was too sore from Friday to do any strength stuff. Still quite sore today. Will try to do yoga instead.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Today is a forty-minute (ish) walk

then some yoga at home...have some responsibilities keeping me away from a scheduled class, but luckily have a collection of DVDs for just such an emergency.:flowerforyou:
  • I have been telling myself that I need to get up just 30 mins earlier and get on the elliptical machine for the last month. It just never happened, felt too good to climb back into bed!

BUT....

Today I DID IT!! Yay! It felt really great and really got my day going to a good start. I feel like I accomplished something. Got an ultimate frisbee game tonight so I am gonna make up the last of all the calories I need to burn off this week! :bigsmile:

Baby steps but steps none-the-less!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Yesterday, just strength training for 20 minutes.
    Today, a walk along some cliffs for 1/2 hour. Icy on logs, so stayed off them, didn't want to slide off the cliff. - little crystal droplets on all the trees - frozen but pretty. We had to bushwhack a bit which is always great for burning calories. Then raked leaves in the afternoon.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    We had to bushwhack a bit which is always great for burning calories. Then raked leaves in the afternoon.

Does bushwacking mean Robin is home? "Hi" to Robin!! Have fun, Red.

~Cheryl