Hello All

Options
stephhansen
stephhansen Posts: 3
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. It is so nice to know there is support out there. I am 27 years old, have two kids ages 7 and 1, and I would like to lose about 20 lbs. I am 5 ft 4 in and weight 135 right now. My biggest problem is that I don't eat enough. I am so paranoid about overeating because when I start eating I have a hard time stopping and so I try not to even start eating. Anyone else out there with that problem? I really want to lose these extra lbs and definitely need some help. Thanks!

Replies

• stephhansen
    Options
    Hi everyone. It is so nice to know there is support out there. I am 27 years old, have two kids ages 7 and 1, and I would like to lose about 20 lbs. I am 5 ft 4 in and weight 135 right now. My biggest problem is that I don't eat enough. I am so paranoid about overeating because when I start eating I have a hard time stopping and so I try not to even start eating. Anyone else out there with that problem? I really want to lose these extra lbs and definitely need some help. Thanks!
  • mcontrerasj
    Options
    Hey Steph! I thought I was the only one with that problem too. I'm an emotional eater: when I am bored, sad, stressed out or anxious, I eat like the world is going to an end. I am 4.2 high and weight 118 lbs. I would love to lose 10 pounds (which I did like six months ago, but I got tired of dieting, eating like a bird, and working out 24/7.) What happened was that I got off track and, in just two months, I gained those 10 lbs. I had lost plus 5 lbs. more. I feel like a freakin' cow now. I would love to find a way to get back on track and stop eating the way I am doing now. Hope we stay in touch to see what we can do to overcome our eating despair... Best regards, Mariana
This discussion has been closed.