vitamin B12 Injections

Options
Hi all bit of help please

iv recently been getting dizzy, anxious and having palpitations and after a blood test my doctor says i need vitamin B12 injections.... has anybody on here had them and noticed a difference at all? thanks

Replies

• iambuttercup
    iambuttercup Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, similat problems, am still getting mine weekly to load to an acceptable level. Within two weeks symptoms lessened, energy returning and feeling better all around, less brain fog etc. I was tested for antibodies and confirmed to have PCA Parietal cell antibodies, which makes intrinsic factor needed to absorb B12. Iron was also low and started supplements, but the B12 is making a real difference, the effect felt closer tothe date of shot and wearing down as the week passes, but that is because I was extremely low and still trying to get stores of it. Extremely important to get checked for antibodies. It you want to take oral try to find methyl cobaldamin not cyan cobaldamin. 1000mg No concerns with getting to much, body gets rid of it. I have more problems with auto immune disorder which wont apply to you, but if you have antibodies it changes things. Do your research there is lots online. Good luck