Anyone heard of Thermogenic Push Diet Pill

Options
Okay..I know MFP is anti diet pill..which I agree with..but has anyone used this or now of any other supplement that helps with appetite suppression????

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Good, healthy food helps me suppress my appetite.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I took thermogenics and lost alot of weight.
    Thermogenics are actually fancy words for caffeine pills.
    I felt nauseous every day for months, and finally vomited everything I had eaten that day.

One pill a day was overdosing me on caffeine and I built an addiction.

I threw them out that day, and went through weeks of caffeine withdrawal.
    It's real.
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    A few guys i know use thermabol one is convinced they work, one is sceptical and the other has stopped using them as he was having terrible headaches

some info http://www.bestfatburnersuk.co.uk/thermobol-side-effects/
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    A few guys i know use thermabol one is convinced they work, one is sceptical and the other has stopped using them as he was having terrible headaches

some info http://www.bestfatburnersuk.co.uk/thermobol-side-effects/
    Headaches..... caffeine overload...
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i take lipo 6 hers thermogenic. its an appetite suppressant and fat burner. I never have issues with caffiene. it just doesnt bother me. i dont get head aches, or throw up or any of that stuff. and i dont have issues when i dont intake caffiene either. I'm just not sensitive. and there are a heck of a lot of other ingredients than just caffiene in these pills. and most typically these pills have the same amounts of caffiene as a cup of coffee. so.....

you need to determine if you are sensitive to these pills. if you decide to take these pills dont take the manufacturers recommended amount, take less to see how it affects you first. these can suppress appetites and give you a tad bit more alertness. i dont see any problem with people taking them. but they arent a fix all. meaning just because you take them doesnt mean the fat will melt off, like they advertise. you still need to diet properly and exercise to see fat loss. sometimes these pills help when you just need that extra little bit of boost to burn that last bit of fat off you.

I started taking Lipo because I decided to stop bulking and start fat loss. I've personally noticed a reduction in belly fat. but thats just me. i of course am on a 1500 cal a day diet, lift heavy weights and hit the cardio almost every day. these pills arent evil if you take them responsibly.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    i take lipo 6 hers thermogenic. its an appetite suppressant and fat burner. I never have issues with caffiene. it just doesnt bother me. i dont get head aches, or throw up or any of that stuff. and i dont have issues when i dont intake caffiene either. I'm just not sensitive. and there are a heck of a lot of other ingredients than just caffiene in these pills. and most typically these pills have the same amounts of caffiene as a cup of coffee. so.....

you need to determine if you are sensitive to these pills. if you decide to take these pills dont take the manufacturers recommended amount, take less to see how it affects you first. these can suppress appetites and give you a tad bit more alertness. i dont see any problem with people taking them. but they arent a fix all. meaning just because you take them doesnt mean the fat will melt off, like they advertise. you still need to diet properly and exercise to see fat loss. sometimes these pills help when you just need that extra little bit of boost to burn that last bit of fat off you.

I started taking Lipo because I decided to stop bulking and start fat loss. I've personally noticed a reduction in belly fat. but thats just me. i of course am on a 1500 cal a day diet, lift heavy weights and hit the cardio almost every day. these pills arent evil if you take them responsibly.

I was looking at Lipo 6 hers and wondering if they would work for me. I started with Capsiplex which initially gave me great results but then they changed the ingredients which I didn't realise and had allergic reaction. I changed to Acai berry pills and had allergic reaction to them. I later found out the new ingredient in Capsiplex had been the same stuff thats in the Acai Berry ones so explains why I had the same reaction to both.

I tried OEP but didn't feel it was doing anything or that I got any real results. Slim fast and very low calorie salads got a few pounds off but then stalled again.

I did some research as I was convinced by this time i was getting menopause symptoms (I'm 43) so got some progesterone cream and doing the anti-oestrogen diet and the weight has started coming off again. Only a pound so far but I'd only just started the cream when my next period was due so hoping for a full month before the next one and chance to lose another couple of pounds. I haven't got far to go now..I'm only 2lb off my final goal!