Big Hello from North East UK

Options
Hi

looking for people for support and encourgment, i have already lost about 2stones,

I am aged 46, married to a lovely guy called riche, and have two wonderful grown up childen, one still at home

Please add me

Replies

• pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Paula and i am from sunderland and been using MFP for about a year now . Feel free to add me x:happy:
  • mariemcder
    Options
    Hi I'm Marie from Cork in Ireland. I've just downloaded this app to my phone and am checking out the website for the first time. I'm also 46, married with one 16 year old son. Have not dieted for years. Weighted myself this morning. I have 4 stone to loose. Ouch. Started putting foods into the tracker this morning to see how it works. Its a great tool. Also makes me realise how easy it is to go over 1200 calories per day. I certainly need all the motivation I can get so happy to keep in touch. I know I'm going to be hungry for the first few days. Also the weekend wine is going to have to go. That will be a challenge.
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Its a fab app . I have made some great positve changes and made some freinds in the process stick with it x:wink:
  • diddylove
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Singapore! Lets stick with our plan ya! Go go go...
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the northeast too. This app is a great tool should you use it correctly and remember to put everything in. You will get a shock when you realise how many calories are in certain things.

Good luck!
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from South Shields. Been on here for a couple of months, just want to lose another 7lbs or so, but want to get fitter. On to week 9 of C25K, now to try to tone up more, should've started when I was 30 not 50!
  • hayley26d
    hayley26d Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Hayley im from Newcastle.

Feel free to add me :)