Confessions Thread

Options
Forgive me all for I have a confession...

Today I exercised purely so I could have a guilt-free icy cold corona beer this afternoon with my husband.

And it was damn good.

There I feel better.

Replies

• SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Your sins are forgiven... I did the same for a rum and coke :drinker:
  • bettyd74
    bettyd74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did the same for some Popeyes chicken, mash potato w/gravy,:love & biscuit.:love:
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a better reason to exercise.
  • karmaology
    Options
    I did the same for some Popeyes chicken, mash potato w/gravy,:love & biscuit.:love:

Ahh! The best, my mouth is watering. :love:
  • MonkeyxLover
    Options
    I think its a good idea to have a confessions topic so you can un-burden you guilty pleasures.
    Well yesterday i had six mini chocolate bars that were 99 cals each but I want to get rid of chocolate out of my diet and I had a double cheeseburger which I want to also cut out of my diet. I will do better I swear
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I ate a small dinner so that I could eat some cheese later. Does that count?
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i didn't have dinner as i knew i was going to my mums to have cake (birthday, yay!).

I also knew i was having a burger of some type, so i was dancing between bowling to burn more calories. didn't log it (how do you log 2 or 3 minutes between bowling rounds of dancing of varying energy levels?) but i know i did it :)

L xx
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I had a cheat meal which included :

- Meat feast pizza
    - Donna kebab meat
    - chicken kebab in pitta
    - chips
    - some frosties!

First cheat meal in 7 days. Probably not that healthy :-/
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I set the language on my iPod to Italian, the voice to female and the name of my playlist to "Ciao Bello."
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    doesn't everybody?
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I do the same with Movie Popcorn
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I exercise extra when I know Monday night football is on and I know I'll be indulging. :blushing:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I exercise every day for two reasons.

1) Body Composition
    2) So I can eat my 3250+ calories daily.

I personally don't think the stigma some people put on exercising to eat is justified. You go to work so you can afford to live or spend money on whatever, right?
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    I flaked on going to the gym with my best friend this morning because I got zero sleep last night and just wanted to stay in bed. Gonna hit it hard tomorrow though.
  • Subowski
    Options
    I consumed 29 calories on a ridiculous excuse for "lunch" (call it bad planning).....then had a terrible afternoon at work, cried all the way home in anger and frustration, and consumed a modest portion of spaghetti bolognese followed by 2 coffee cupcakes.

I have done no exercise, other than grizzling like a girl.
  • SabrinaLily
    Options
    Here's my confession, I usually drink and don't exercise. And then I drink some more and give up logging for the day. I like your confession better than mine! Lol. Congrats on being good! :)
  • brittrose33
    Options
    I had a beer with breakfast on Monday and logged it. >.< The shame!
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I eat a few dates every day when I get home from work, it seems to help me control my sweet cravings, but I never log them because I can't bare to see my sugar levels in the red everyday... I also work out for food, I'm dreading getting down to 1200 cals per day as I'll have to exercise for a minimum of an hour a day just to be able to eat...
  • haku23
    haku23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I totally do the "exercise so I can eat things I like later" thing too. Today I ate super delicious(and sugary) apple crisp when it wasn't even my cheat day...But I burned it all off so I'm okay lol. Another confession! I've been slacking on my exercise for the last few days because I've been managing to make it under my calorie goal all of this week. But I really need to exercise too...so I can eat the cupcakes my mom is making tomorrow...hahaha...
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I exercise every day for two reasons.

1) Body Composition
    2) So I can eat my 3250+ calories daily.

I personally don't think the stigma some people put on exercising to eat is justified. You go to work so you can afford to live or spend money on whatever, right?

1) Amazing weight loss congrats

2) I do exactly this. For 2 lbs a week my goal is 1500 and frankly that's NEVER enough. So I burn off at least 700-1000 calories a day in order to be satisfied and not feel like I'm starving.