Hello from Australia!

Options
I'm Jane. I'm 47, have just begun and have 30kg (66lb) to lose. I'm going well...very keen.

Anyone want to be my friend?

Replies

• ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm an Aussie, originally from Melbourne and living in California. I've got another 35kgs to go so i'll be round a while. I'll send you a friend request.
  • tara_612
    Options
    Also a fellow Aussie :)
    Looking for motivation and to motivate others in return
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, you must be a mind reader, I was just about to try to post for fellow Aussies:)

I am 54yo , only been on this site couple weeks but love it, would love any Aussie ppl, simply because it is good for time zones, so add me if you like, I have about 20+kg I wish to lose, so here for awhile:)

Thanks and good luck on your exciting journey

Pat
  • MarcelineAbadeer
    MarcelineAbadeer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I live in Australia also, I'm 49kg and have 9kg to lose :/ And I'm 18 and years old in fact but I am small. Only 155cm.
  • WarExclusive
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 from Australia and would love some fellow Aussies onboard, so feel free to add me! :)
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    37 NW QLD, 21kg to go if you want to add me......

And to the 18 year old above, are you really sure you want to drop to 40kg at 155cm tall??? I am 156cm and the ideal body weight is NOT 40kg.....
  • daisy_jane
    daisy_jane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dear Marceline,

I am the mother of a daughter who is the courageous survivor of anorexia nervosa. My beautiful girl almost died with a BMI higher than the one you are aiming for. If you achieve your goals you will likely be very, very sick. That sickness may damage your body and your brain so severely you may not recover.

I remember the days when my daughter was acutely ill. Life was a nightmare for my girl - for all of us. Sweetie, please, please rethink your goals. If you suspect you are eating disordered, please tell your mum or dad and ask them to help you find help.

With very much love,

Jane
  • lollylorna
    lollylorna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here too, and fellow Australian. Very, very glad to have found you!! Goal for 35kgsoff and to never be obese again.
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm Eliza and from Sydney. I have been here almost two months and lost over 5 kilos. I have logged everyday since I have joined. History has shown I will usually derail on the 3 month mark so I will love to feel obligated to stay on track through friends. I am almost at my goal weight but my body fat percentage is still saying I am over weight so that is my focus now rather than the scale. Feel free to add me
  • josephmcintosh
    Options
    Hi Jane,
    I would love to be your buddy. I am in the UK so obviously there is a time difference, I feel we could really support each other with our emotional eating. Please add me as a friend

Kind regards
    Donna