13»

Replies

• LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    UK here too. I am in Kent. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • madblondebint
    madblondebint Posts: 17 Member
    I'm from Yorkshire, feel free to add me :smile:
  • *climbs out from under the fridge* Oh, sorry, lost track of time under there.

Hello from Scotland, 22 year old student, feel free to add me :)
  • Im from the uk too and only just joined, please feel free to add me.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    I'm from London and have been on for over 2 months.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    I live in England but not 'from' the Uk, if that makes sense?

all adds welcome..I am a runner returning from injury, so runners are especially welcome. and I'm old, too. and I live in Leicestershire.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    I'm from the UK too, been here forever and a day. Am always happy to have new friends, I'm maintaining but will always support anyone with losing, gaining or whatever their goals are :happy:
  • alijane9
    alijane9 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi, I'm in the UK. Might even get a profile pic on here soon! Feel free to add me. Would be nice to join the community properly :smile:
  • PurpleMilly
    PurpleMilly Posts: 21 Member
    another UK person here, hi! always happy to have new friends
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    I can manage the "hi" bit but I can't do the "Female" bit

"Hi!"

I'll happily answer any messages but I doubt you'll want "(Grumpy) Old Man" on your friend list
  • vikicats
    vikicats Posts: 74 Member
    Hi, I never knew there were so many people I could chat to on here - so far I've only used this for mapping things. Good to know there are people to talk to. Have joined UK group but not sure how all that works - can I just post stuff or do I need to make some friends? Currently Billy No Mates!!
  • Hi I am in the UK I started using fitnesspal after losing 7lb and then losing interest. Have now lost another 23lb in four months have ups and downs but keep going. After years of making excuses why I cannot lose weight I am now lighter than I have been for 15 years, I set a 7lb target then treat myself but I still have things I crave,just less of them and keep counting the calories.
    One tip I was given was to plan and input my main meals for the day and then you know what calories you have left.
    The spare calories sometimes mean a glass of wine or a slice of cake, another tip was to make soup and freeze it in portions I make a minestrone with veg and add some chilli chopped chicken and pasta around 150 cals a portion but hot and filling to take away hunger pangs quickly, it stops you snacking on the wrong things.
    I still have a long way to go, ideally about 4 more stone but when I do have a bad day ( curry night from work this week, so 1/4 naan bread and spoonfull of rice) I try to limit the damage and then just start again the next morning.
    Biggest thing is people are starting to notice.

Please add me as a friend if you want
  • Dr_sparky
    Dr_sparky Posts: 52 Member
    Another UK peep here... open to any friend requests. Good luck with meeting your goals.
  • I'm a Uk girl! :D welcomeeeeee :) x
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    I'm also in the UK if you want to add me. I've managed to lose 22lbs since April and am now trying to keep it off. Not helped by pies, cocktail parties and cakes!
  • 01carla
    01carla Posts: 14
    welcome

plenty of us uk people around

i joined 2 weeks ago and have got a few 'helping' friends on here.

more than happy to help
  • natashiaredman
    natashiaredman Posts: 5 Member
    Also from the UK and new too. Sent you a request. Feel free to add me peeps. Need all the help I can get lol :)
  • yma_g
    yma_g Posts: 6 Member
    UK here, feel free to add if you want :)