Looking for friends :)

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Aimee and I'm 23 years old, living in Australia. I would love to have some friends from anywhere in the world to connect with and share motivation to reach our goals! I've just started out so its only early stages for me but whatever your goals are, I'm sure we can help each other just by being there :)

Best of luck everybody, think positive!

xx

Replies

• Also from Australia!

I'm currently 71.1kg, looking to get down to 56kg. :) Current goal is to fit into a gorgeous Melbourne cup dress I found! I'd love to help you along your journey!
  • Rutechris
    Options
    I would love to check in with you too. I have just joined and am having fun with this websight.
    Strength comes from the inside out. I try to work on some good qualities I already have. Making myself stronger. Have a great day.
  • camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've started mid-september, this is my 5th week. So far I am doing o.k. loste 11.8 pounds. My main goal is to lose 88 pounds, so I am here for the long run.
  • WarExclusive
    Options
    Great to hear from you guys! I'm really excited to have you, was getting a little lonely to see only my updates in the app news feed! :p You are all definitely going to inspire me to work harder :)
  • mikilj1
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined today! My name is Mikalia I am 30 years old, living near Birmingham in the UK. I would love to offer and recieve some great support and encouragement. - Don't think I can do this alone!:indifferent:
  • Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm Briana and I'm 18, and live in USA.I just started today , but have had my account since Jun, never used it till now. I would love to have some friends here for motivation, feel free to add me (:
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
    I'm Ashley, 22, and from Canada. So a little far away :P
    I've been on the website for about 6 weeks. Been working on my fitness and want to loose about 50 pounds.
    Feel free to add :) and anyone else for that matter. I'm always looking for friends :)
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Joined mfp over a year ago :))) will continue to use it too. I live in Scotland and if you wish to add me please send a request. Will help with food ideas/ recipes, some alternative exercise tips, and give encouragement.
    Best thing I can advise is to take it one step at a time, and enjoy, this is life changing :flowerforyou:
  • foodintent
    foodintent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I'm 26 years old and from the United States.
  • sksbms
    sksbms Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm Angela, 43, living in North Carolina, US. I have been a member of this site for a while but haven't been very serious about this until now. While I can't stop the aging process I can stop this weight gaining thing I've got going on!! I would love to lose 100 lbs before my son's graduation next year. We will see. I am sure that isn't a reasonable goal but it will inspire me to work harder. Would love some friends. Would even consider email/text buddies as well (for extra motivation). Good luck to everyone and feel free to add or email me.
  • Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @sksbms
    You live in NC? I'm moving there on the 2nd! (:
  • ALovelyWoman
    Options
    Follow me ,everyone ALovelyWoman im trying to get down to 110 and need serious motivation I was doing good till I went to the fair the other day and just blew it but follow me so we can both accomplish our goals
  • BlowYourMind
    Options
    Consider yourself "friended". :smile:
  • Gl4ever
    Gl4ever Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i'll add u we all need friends to give a lending hand, and anyone else feel free to add me
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I Started this weekend as well. I'm from the States. I can't believe this application is free!!! This is awesome. Everyone feel free to add me. I need the support.
  • hjeniferw
    hjeniferw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm holly. I am from Maryland, USA. I'll be your friend!
  • rheilala
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ryan from Michigan (United States). Feel free to add me as well. Yes, we all could make new friends as well as get more encouragement! Good luck to everyone.
  • katejain
    Options
    Hi I love making new friends and would love to by your support buddy, feel free to add me, cheers!!
  • Buckbeak1
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Syd, I live in Canada and am 19 years old. I started off my weightless journey around 170 lbs but seem to have gotten stuck here at 160. I heard about this app and decided to give it a go. I just got it today so I'm still getting used to and love the idea of motivating each other. Feel free to add and good luck! :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Livingston, Scotland here.!!!
    Couple of months now for me and have hit the "good old plateau" .... nothing moving!
    Feel free to add, and that is for anyone else - wherever you are!!