CALORIES LEFT OVER

Options
I know this was asked the other day but does anyone else have alot of calories left at the end of the day. Are the people losing weight consistently eating all there calories per day, or do they usually have a lot left over most days. please help i want to do this right.

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I end up with 200-300 leftover some days, but I try to think about it as an average, being down a few hundred one day gives a little wiggle room to play with, so you could be a little over another day and be fine, what matters is that you're reducing overall and burning more with exercise.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I have been successful losing weight consistantly eating my exercise calories. If I have a day where I burn like 750 calories or more I sometimes will have a hundred or so left. But I would say eat them!
  • angelface12004
    Options
    i usually come within 300-400 calories left over, sometimes more, but i am not hungry, and every week except one i am down pounds. I feel great and if i do want something i will use all my calories, i also do not bank my calories.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I generally have no calories left at the end of the day.