My dear friends, future friends, and fellow MFGs...

Options
:flowerforyou: I just want to tell everyone how proud i am of them. I know you all worked hard this week. Even if you slipped up a little (or even a lot) I know how hard you tried. There is victory in the journey alone. Take heart if you had a small set-back, get back on track if you had a big set back. Tomorrow is a new day and you know we are gonna conquer this weight/get fit/get healthy thing together. I believe in each of you, and you know i think each of you women are beautiful beyond belief. Yall just need to look in the mirror to see that it is true.
Ill say a little prayer that everyone has a great and happy weekend.:flowerforyou:
God bless,
KoG

ps: I am sorry i haven't been able to encourage you more lately my friends. I just went back to work after 1 week vacation (lots of catching up to do) and then racing home everyday to take care of 1 sick baby and 1 six year old that is just over being sick. Being a Dad isn't easy, but its the greatest blessing a man could EVER ask for.

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! Way to go, being a good daddy. :smile:

Thanks for the encouraging words, I know you made a MY day a little brighter. :happy:
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thank you and the same to you!

Ya know, I had to do a 'double take' when I looked at your picture....my son, Justin, is a Sgt. in the Army. He is stationed in New York right now and I miss him like crazy (we live in Michigan).
    But the real crazy thing is, our last name is KNIGHT! So you can imagine my surprise when I saw your picture, a guy in military uniform with KNIGHTofGod !
    Are you in the military also?

Anyway, I'm new here and I just wanted to say how good it was to read your post. Thank you for the encouragement.
    Sue
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Those are incredibly inspiring and powerful words. Thank you for sharing such a blessing and your spirit. Have a great weekend and enjoy the time with your family.
  • empiremom
    Options
    thanks so much! have a great weekend! pray your babies are healed!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Thank you. You are always an great motivator!
    I, too, pray your baby gets better soon.
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    awww poor little ones! I hope everyone feels better soon. As always you're awesome :)